MAN!!!! Do we have it good!!

Discussion in 'Trumpet Discussion' started by Solar Bell, Jan 11, 2007.

1. Bourbon City

Bourbon City Pianissimo User

Jun 8, 2004
    Indianapolis, Indiana
    Yes, me too. Even this old hard headed Dutchman has learned much.

One neat thing: I find it hard to believe that with all the type A personalities that make up the trumpet society we can share knowlege and help other players.

I still run into the "I'm a trumpet player and I am better than you" mentality. I try to ignore it and find comfort here at the TM.

I thank all of you.

2. wilcox96

wilcox96 Mezzo Piano User

Oct 31, 2005
    charlotte nc
    I may have become a TM addict. ... in a good way. After "stumbling" upon this a couple of years ago, I've really migrated from some "other" sites to this one. Genuine advice...great pro and amateur perspectives...even some "tpt down time" on some unrelated topics.

I know what busy schedules the artist forum folks must have. For you all to take the time to "hang" out here is very cool. Thanks for that.

For the rest of you goof balls... you are a load of fun. :lol:

Thanks...

3. Eclipsehornplayer

Eclipsehornplayer Forte User

Sep 14, 2005
    Metro Detroit

Ohhh Brad if you only knew....... :whistle:

4. rowuk

rowuk Moderator Staff Member

Jun 18, 2006
    Germany
    I really appreciate the relatively "bash free" environment. Having such level headed Artists keeps us on track! Thanks to you all! Happy New Years!

5. Drew

Drew New Friend

Jan 8, 2007
    Steeler Country, USA
    Hi folks, this is my first post. I am a new member but I've been a guest reader a kazillion times.

I am thankful for this site as well. I have been inspired to practice more than ever just by reading what's going on in the trumpet world. Most days I can't wait to get my horn in my hand and I get anxious when I can't pick it up because of life (four kids-band, soccer, basketball, chorus, play practice, my job, etc.-you get the point!)

Keep up the great work. Thanks again.

Drew