WTS: Manchester Brass pocket trumpet - $475 like new

Discussion in 'Bb Trumpets' started by Ljazztrm, Dec 26, 2015.

1. Ljazztrm

Ljazztrm Piano User

Nov 15, 2003
    Queens, NY
    Ok cats. I’m selling my Manchester Brass pocket trumpet. This is the nicest pocket trumpet I’ve ever owned. In the past I’ve owned an old Benge from the 70’s, a Carol Heavyweight, a Pocket Max, a Schagerl, an Amati pocket cornet, and a couple of others I can’t recall right now. The Manchester is the closest to a full size Bb I’ve played and I’ve used it on quite a few gigs and even some recording sessions around here in NYC in the last several months. Even though I’ve gotten good use out of it, looking at it I see I’ve gotten lucky and there are no dings or anything on the horn. It looks pretty much brand new to me. The valves and slides are great. So the question you might ask is, ‘Why am I selling it?’ Well, I’ve gotten so into the pocket, I’m finally getting enough $$ gigs I can use a pocket on to justify the purchase of a several thousand dollar pocket horn. If you’re unfamiliar with this horn, I recommend reading the reviews at Austin Custom Brass:
    Manchester Brass Large Bell Pocket Trumpet in polished lacquer - Austin Custom Brass Web Store and, also, search here on the TH for cats talking about it. I’m asking $475 and will add free shipping within the CONUS. Comes with it’s case that’s never been used (I have a pocket gig bag). Email [email protected] if interested and if you want pics. All the best, Lex