Marcus Bonna Cases

Discussion in 'Mouthpieces / Mutes / Other' started by Jimi Michiel, Oct 14, 2005.

1. Jimi Michiel

Jimi Michiel Forte User

Mar 22, 2005
    Boston
    So this is probably hopeless, but here goes... I've got a festival audition at the end of the month and I'll be flying to get to it. I'm bringing three instruments, one of which is a custom instrument that is about two inches longer than a standard Bach trumpet, which means that it won't fit in most cases. Everything would be fine if I could find a Marcus Bonna triple or quad case, but as I'm sure you all know, those are in short supply...
    So any suggestions? If anybody out there wants to sell a MB quad case, or knows of anyone who has one in stock... Any other suggestions?
    Thanks,
    Jimi

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Forte User

Oct 21, 2003
  3. Manny Laureano

Manny Laureano Utimate User

Sep 29, 2004
    USA
    Jimi,

Call me, I have something I could lend you that I'm not going to use until January.

ML

4. PINT-O-MURPHY'S

PINT-O-MURPHY'S New Friend

Feb 4, 2005
    email dave weiner at brassarts in baltimore.
    I've ordered several MB cases from him, and he's always been straight up, and got them to me pretty quick. If you're not on a waiting list yet, just email him, and do it. It shouldn't take more than a couple of months.

www.brassarts.com

5. bandman

bandman Forte User

Oct 16, 2004
    Lafayette, LA, USA
    If you trust yourself with a soft case, I had Glenn Chronkite build be a case to my specifications. I have a Harrelson that is custom and is longer than standard. Glenn Mad me a perfect case, but I really have to be careful not to allow anyone to touch my case.

Marcus Bonna Emailed me that the Triple and quad were not long enough for my horn. If your horn is longer than standard I'd make certain because it is really hard to return one once you have it.

6. halfnote

halfnote New Friend

Oct 4, 2004
    Toronto
  7. SlideBone Ltd.

SlideBone Ltd. New Friend

Feb 15, 2004
    NYC

SlideBone.com is the largest US Supplier of MB Cases.

We carry a large selection of MB Cases including Quads and Triples.

We beat any advertised price as well as guarantee the BEST PRICES on any Marcus Bonna Case.

Cases tend to go fast and if you are interested please drop me an e mail.