Maryland Trumpet Day 2011

Discussion in 'Trumpet Discussion' started by miles71, Aug 30, 2011.

1. miles71

miles71 Mezzo Piano User

Nov 8, 2004
    Maryland
    Just got done updating the website for the MTD 2011.

Scheduled to appear:
    Marcus Printup
    Alexander Norris
    Mark Wood
    Jari Villanueva
    Trent Austin
    US Naval Academy Brass Quintet
    US Army Blues

Check out the site at www.domenicomusic.com for info. and I hope to see many of you there.

TD

2. coolerdave

coolerdave Utimate User

Nov 7, 2009
    San Pedro
    Any Aussie's in the list?

3. TrentAustin

TrentAustin Fortissimo User

Oct 28, 2003
    Boston, MA
    ttt... less than a week to go!

My clinic will be based on chop maintainence for the "working" man. It's about the routines I've made since starting the shop to keep the chops fresh in 30-45 minutes a day.

Right now I'm planning on bringing 4-5 Adams Trumpets, a few Adams flugelhorns, 5-10 Shires Trumpets, 4-5 Carol Trumpets, a few used trumpets, some ACB horns, and LOTS of mouthpieces. I recently bought an entire complete set of Warburton Mouthpieces I will be selling off.

If there's something in particular (I've had requests for a few things and will do my best to bring them) send me an email to [email protected]

Best,
    T

4. trickg

trickg Utimate User

Oct 26, 2003
    Baltimore/DC
    Dude, that used B6 you had today was KILLER! (as were the Shires, and I was kind of digging one of the Carols as well) I wish I had the cake to have picked up that B6 - it's definitely worth looking into. EUREKA! I know! I can get that one as one to play while I send my other one in to have it replated. ;-)