Maryland Trumpet Day October 9 2010

Discussion in 'Trumpet Discussion' started by miles71, Aug 29, 2010.

1. miles71

miles71 Mezzo Piano User

Nov 8, 2004
    Maryland
    Been a while but I would like to invited all of you to check out www.domenicomusic.com for the latest information on this years Maryland Trumpet Day. Looks like another great day.

Some great clinicians, wonderful vendors, and promises to be a great time for all.

Hope to see you on Oct 9th.
    TD

2. jongorrie

jongorrie Pianissimo User

May 9, 2010
    Thanks for the info! :)

3. miles71

miles71 Mezzo Piano User

Nov 8, 2004
    Maryland
    I posted below about the raffle this year, it is for a matchingt set of NYTC Bb and Flugel. Also, Felix of the NYTC will be on hand for consultations for a new NYTC trumpet. Check the site for more details.

4. miles71

miles71 Mezzo Piano User

Nov 8, 2004
    Maryland
    Heard from Trent and he is planning on bringing a boatload of Shires!!! Shold be very cool.

TD

5. miles71

miles71 Mezzo Piano User

Nov 8, 2004
    Maryland
    Updated the site with some new info. New display/clinic on bugles and the history of Taps.

Check it out.

TD

6. TrentAustin

TrentAustin Fortissimo User

Oct 28, 2003
    Boston, MA
    ttt ;)

I am bringing about 30 horns (including 8-10 Shires), 70 or so mouthpieces, cases, display racks, cds, and oil. I hope to see you all there!

Best,
    T

7. miles71

miles71 Mezzo Piano User

Nov 8, 2004
    Maryland
    Another MTD has come and gone and I am again happy to have seen many old and new faces at the event. I am also grateful to the vendors and artisits that make this event so special.

We are already talking about next year and hope to have more and more people attend. Thank you all again and I hope to have the website updated in the enxt week or so with pics and information.

TD