Maryland Trumpet Fest #2

Discussion in 'Trumpet Discussion' started by miles71, Aug 20, 2006.

1. miles71

miles71 Mezzo Piano User

Nov 8, 2004
    Maryland
    I am trying to get some "pre strike" Bach Strads at the event as well as a Trumpet Sheet Music exhibit. The SU Quintet had to decline, but I may have the Towson Trumpet Ensemble fill in.

Hoping to see a big crowd and Felix is promising dome cool stuff

2. Pagetown

Pagetown New Friend

Sep 14, 2006
    I'll be there!! I live in Reisterstown, but will gladly make the trek over to Bel Air ;-) I suspect I will also be bringing a few other trumpet player friends as well. It's funny, I just e-mailed Trent and asked if he was going to be in MD in November...so this is perfect timing. Thanks for setting this up!

-jp

3. TrentAustin

TrentAustin Fortissimo User

Oct 28, 2003
    Boston, MA
    I'm unfortunately already booked in Wisconsin for a similar fest that same day (agh!).

I know that we'll be able to hook up in the future however. Sorry folks. Sounds like a fun day but it's good to be "in demand" ;)

Best,

T

4. Pagetown

Pagetown New Friend

Sep 14, 2006
    Trent, sorry to hear you won't be there!

Miles, do you know if Felix is bringing any part of his Eclipse horn arsenal?? I've been dying to play a couple of them and hope this will be my opportunity! Thanks!

-jp

5. MrWho3421

MrWho3421 Pianissimo User

Jun 1, 2006
    Any interest in having a brass quintet music exhibit???? I'm close. I could bring the Synergy Brass line down.

Andrew Kissling
    www.akbrasspress.com

6. miles71

miles71 Mezzo Piano User

Nov 8, 2004
    Maryland
    I asked Felix about the Eclipse horns, but alas he doesnt have any in stock at the moment. He is going to bring the Stage 1 line and has assured me he will have some othe top end horns from his store available.

Trent, we will definatley have to try to set something up for next year.

As far as the BQ Music, I think it would be great to have it!! I will check out you website and get in contact. Thanks everyone and I look forward to seeing all of you!!

7. MrWho3421

MrWho3421 Pianissimo User

Jun 1, 2006
  8. NYTC

NYTC Forte User

Nov 1, 2004
    Brooklyn,NY
    ttt

9. miles71

miles71 Mezzo Piano User

Nov 8, 2004
    Maryland
    This Sunday!!!!!! Things are looking great , hope to see many of yyou in attendance.

10. gtromble

gtromble Pianissimo User

Dec 31, 2005
    Miles71 -- is this still the plan for tomorrow?

GT