masterclass at the Buffalo Trumpet Hang

Discussion in 'Trumpet Discussion' started by entrancing1, Feb 19, 2013.

1. entrancing1

entrancing1 Mezzo Piano User

Feb 16, 2010
    Buffalo, NY
    I am pleased to announce that Jon Nelson, Associate Professor at the University of Buffalo, Teacher of trumpet performance, Director of the University Concert Band and the Genkin Philharmonic will be holding the master class at this year's trumpet hang.

Welcome to the Music Department

Welcome to the Music Department

The Buffalo Niagara Concert Band has a library of about 40 trumpet ensemble pieces from duets to the 13 trumpet arrangement of the Great Gate of Kiev. There are four committed collectors coming and I have three committed Vendors Al Hemer music corporation (He brings lots of music to the Hang) , Akron Music Studios (instruments small accessories) McClellans Music (Instruments small accessories,) and a fourth, who if he comes will be driving across the state, with custom handmade trumpets.

Refreshments this year are homemade chili and cornbread, guacamole, chips and cash bar.

I hope that all of you within driving distance will make an effort to attend. It was a good time last year.

April 13th 1:00 to 5:00 at American Legion Post 1041 533 Amherst Street, Buffalo NY 14207 https://www.facebook.com/Post1041

Last edited: Feb 21, 2013