Meeting TM members in person

Discussion in 'Trumpet Discussion' started by Kevin Whiting, Nov 6, 2015.

1. BigDub

BigDub Fortissimo User

Dec 19, 2009
    Hillsborough, NJ
    Seems almost strange, as much as we have connected, it hasn't been face to face as of yet. I am sure it's for the better, and bound to end up in dissappintment, at least for one of us, and he would be the Dr.

2. BigDub

BigDub Fortissimo User

Dec 19, 2009
    Hillsborough, NJ
    You, too. See, you both have a part of me hanging on your walls, yeah, come to think about it, there are, let's see, 4 TMers with a creation of mine on their walls, no names will be dropped, there may still be some who want to join that group!

3. gmonady

gmonady Utimate User

Jan 28, 2011
    Dayton, Ohio
    Ahhhh.... KT, may I suggest you read Post 29:stars:

4. Dale Proctor

Dale Proctor Utimate User

Jul 20, 2006
    Heart of Dixie
    As Tom mentioned above, we met on his last southern tour. He stopped by my house (in Alabama) with a car trunk full of instruments. I dragged all of mine out and we played each others' horns for a while. Those Bueschers are nice instruments!

5. BigDub

BigDub Fortissimo User

Dec 19, 2009
    Hillsborough, NJ
    Impulsive..........isn't he?

6. gmonady

gmonady Utimate User

Jan 28, 2011
    Dayton, Ohio
    Nothing that an adult dose of Ritalin wouldn't cure.

7. BigDub

BigDub Fortissimo User

Dec 19, 2009
    Hillsborough, NJ
    Would, or wouldn't cure?

8. gmonady

gmonady Utimate User

Jan 28, 2011
    Dayton, Ohio
    And that's why I pay you the big bucks!

9. kingtrumpet

kingtrumpet Utimate User

Sep 20, 2009
    New York State USA
    post 29 --- oh, yeah thank you ---- I read post 4 and 5, and all the way to post 10 --- and then went straight to my own post, cause --- I can't bear to NOT be in the top ten ROFL ROFL ROFL

it was a rental car -- and for $7.50 of insurance, I ended up paying nothing else for the "estimated" $3500 dollars worth of deer collision damage (and that within 12 miles of the car rental place on returning it) ---------- it is unknown if the deer sustained fatal injuries, as a search of the roadway and the nearby woods revealed, no evidence of the animal -------- it simply deersappeared in the woods ---- ROFL ROFL ROFL

10. kingtrumpet

kingtrumpet Utimate User

Sep 20, 2009
    New York State USA
    YES, he is ----- and saddened that I didn't make the top ten --- but, I have been finding it difficult to find time to get on TM since April -- lately, I've checked in briefly --- as you can all see ROFL ROFL ROFL