Misty and the Aussies

Discussion in 'Trumpet Discussion' started by misty.sj, Jan 30, 2013.

1. Comeback

Comeback Forte User

Jun 22, 2011
    Fort Wayne, IN
    A bit? ROFLROFLROFL

2. BigDub

BigDub Fortissimo User

Dec 19, 2009
    Hillsborough, NJ
    And Ted, I had to edit a lot of colorful terms in this post before you saw this version............(my tongue is also in my cheek, can you see it?) When the Doc does finally crash, I think it will be loud. How can he keep up this pace?
    Now what was it I posted for?

3. gmonady

gmonady Utimate User

Jan 28, 2011
    Dayton, Ohio
    :-o:shock: Liar, liar, Pant's on fire!!!! BigDub... are you getting too close to your paints... I believe the fumes you are inhaling is dissolving your white matter.

4. tedh1951

tedh1951 Utimate User

Oct 18, 2007
    The Wide Brown Land
    I perfectly understand BD - and I think I've worked out why he keeps going at such a frenetic pace - refer to his self stated knowledge of inhalents below ...

5. Vulgano Brother

Vulgano Brother Moderator Staff Member

Mar 23, 2006
    Parts Unknown
    Those five power boats need a whole fleet to rescue them? Sounds like you're not doing a good job maintaining them!

6. tedh1951

tedh1951 Utimate User

Oct 18, 2007
    The Wide Brown Land

These things - except for the museum - I did while I held down a full time job, and
    even spending 4 months of the year away from home for work. I have slowed down
    a bit, I've reduced my beer intake - somewhat reluctantly, and I have dropped 22kg
    in body mass - although nothing from my mind.

As you seem to have worked out, I am now working on the other parts of my anatomy.

While I seem to have less to do, I am spending much more time with my girl, and the
    voluntary stuff gets done when I wish to do it, and to a higher standard of finish. My
    intention is to devote some of that new found space to focus on things trumpet - I
    particularly wish to explore that no buzz / leadpipe technique and see if the "finish"
    on my playing can be enhanced - oh yes, and I might read a book or two.

Word of warning for pending retirees - plan on having half the time you think you'll
    gain from retirement - I reckon you'll enjoy doing stuff slower - I have.

7. gmonady

gmonady Utimate User

Jan 28, 2011
    Dayton, Ohio
    Sniff, sniff... That really hurts Ted:cry:... Sniff, sniff... OK, maybe only a twinge of hurt...:-? Sniff, sniff... Well, It's actually feeling quit good:bleah:... Sniff, sniff... Whoo Hoo let's P-A-R-T-Y:twisted:... Sniff, sniff... Whoo Hoo:woop:

8. Vulgano Brother

Vulgano Brother Moderator Staff Member

Mar 23, 2006
    Parts Unknown
    I want some!

9. BigDub

BigDub Fortissimo User

Dec 19, 2009
    Hillsborough, NJ
    Self prescribing is not recommended on this site by myself or anyone else on this site.

10. tedh1951

tedh1951 Utimate User

Oct 18, 2007
    The Wide Brown Land

I am sooooooooo pleased that you have this under control - it was just an observation, not a judgement :whistle: