Mnozil Brass Shop?

Discussion in 'Trumpet Discussion' started by Jason Lee, Aug 21, 2012.

1. Jason Lee

Jason Lee New Friend

May 9, 2012
    Aurburn, AL
    I was looking at music today at the Mnozil Brass shop. I wanted to see how much the international shipping would be, and somehow I ordered the music. I didn't type any credit card info or any type of payment option, but it said that that I have successfully ordered my goods. They sent me an email receipt, and I replied asking them to cancel the order. Does anybody have experience with their online shop and/or customer service? And do you think they'd actually ship that order? Terribly confused.:shock:

-Jason

2. Peter McNeill

Peter McNeill Utimate User

Jan 30, 2009
    Melbourne Australia
    I don't know how they can ship to an Unknown address....
    Check your in box on the email, it may be an electronic copy, that's all I can think of.

If you told them to cancel the order then that should be enough. You only Buy it, when you pay for it.

3. bumblebee

bumblebee Fortissimo User

Jan 21, 2010
    Great Southern Land
    Maybe they are generous guys?

I tried to order from their shop once and they directed me to an Australian supplier who was able to offer me a better deal on shipping.

I believe they are preparing to come to Australia to do their new show ("Mnozil Brass Unravels Blofeld") in September so may be a bit busy right now. :-)

I would give them a day or two to respond and if you hear nothing send another e-mail (to the address on this page perhaps? Mnozil Brass / LeftMenu / Kontakt ).

--bumblebee

4. Peter McNeill

Peter McNeill Utimate User

Jan 30, 2009
    Melbourne Australia
    Hi bumblebee,
    Same site I checked, but mine was in English...

I can understand how someone may make a mistake when it is NOT in English.
    Cheers

5. bumblebee

bumblebee Fortissimo User

Jan 21, 2010
    Great Southern Land
    Ah... if you select english as your language preference from the home page the link becomes:
    Mnozil Brass / LeftMenu / Contact

--bumblebee

Last edited: Aug 22, 2012
  6. Dupac

Dupac Fortissimo User

Aug 19, 2008
    Bordeaux, France.
    You say it's FREE? I must hurry: n +1 for free! Wow! :D