Mouthpieces

Discussion in 'Trumpet Discussion' started by Crunch, Sep 12, 2007.

1. veery715

veery715 Utimate User

Mar 6, 2007
    Ithaca NY
    If I were Crunch, I'd be fairly exhausted by now, just from having to filter through this thread for material salient to his question. The general gist of it all is start with a 7c, or a 3c, or some other middle-of-the-range mouthpiece. And hook up with a teacher.
    Anyone can "mine" the net and cut-and-paste content. None of us really need someone to do it for us.

2. mikeman7

mikeman7 New Friend

Aug 28, 2007
    Portland, Or.

CONCUR!

PS. a 5B is very nice too.

3. mikeman7

mikeman7 New Friend

Aug 28, 2007
    Portland, Or.

LOL!:lol:

4. godchaser

godchaser Banned

Jun 17, 2007
    Just convenient's all, veery. Crunch conveyed his appreciation for the responses he got. :) I mentioned here earlier t: 'Incidentally, i'll keep notes on my progression come time, and offer up what's what as a beginner- least from my perspective.' -Course, if i had been playing for decades to now, the discussion's the same?

-We're all looking in from the outside in considering Lynch's designs, and the rationale in whether were wanting to learn more, or no? As well, everything that comes to, with regard of genuine player beneift? But again, that's been my interest prior to the thread momentum here. :)

C

Last edited: Sep 16, 2007
  5. Crunch

Crunch New Friend

Sep 10, 2007
    Hhehehe, indeed. By the number of your replies, one could thought i posted a picture of naked women with fairly large breasts, holding a pinte of icy cold beer in each hand. :lol: Hehe. Well, I got one thing form all this. Get a teacher. Few nice links, and get a bach 7c mouthpiece. Any trumpet is better than Amati, that also. As for the rest of it, didn"t quite get the half of it.;-) But thanks anyhowz. Feel pretty flatered you took the time. Gracias.

6. godchaser

godchaser Banned

Jun 17, 2007
    HAAAAAAAAAAAAA-

:D

Enjoy Crunch. And keep us in the loop on how things go.. and the groupies too yea-

C

____

Posting again here quick:

'Anyone can "mine" the net and cut-and-paste content. None of us really need someone to do it for us.' -veery715

It just occurred to me veery, that my reply might have come off sounding a little condescending maybe? Apologies, if it did. By 'convenience', i meant (accuracy) of converstaion. The contentions Robin was drawing weren't accurate is all. Better to actually read, what's been written formally. It was just the flow and convenience of the discussion. No big deal.

_

Last edited: Sep 17, 2007
  7. BergeronWannabe

BergeronWannabe Piano User

Feb 6, 2007
    Tony Kadleck seems to like his. I played a 5c for a while, good piece- not
    much you can't do with it...