Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Trumpet Discussion' started by heik, May 3, 2007.
And here I thought "Mr. L." was in reference to that great trumpet player, Jens Lindeman. HA!
Oh... so now it's "buy a vowel time"?
Exactly. Start with:
Moving the ball back a bit, since I won't be present please someone make sure to ask the following questions in my absence:
1) Can I play your horn?
2) I heard filing a huge gap between your teeth makes you a better classical trumpet player, is this true?
3) Can you lend me $20 I need some gas.
4) Can you play the Brandenburg for us? I mean just once or twice, no no don't switch horns, your C should be Fine!
5) I was talking with David Monette on the phone, he says you can't play Dubba C! Is this true?
6) PROVE IT...please?
7) Seriously, can you lend me $20? maybe $5?
8) Where is the nearest bar?
9) Where is it?
10) Want to go get hammered?
That should take care of my contributions