Muscle Tear/Hotspot

Discussion in 'Trumpet Discussion' started by Mark_Kindy, Dec 6, 2011.

1. gmonady

gmonady Utimate User

Jan 28, 2011
    Dayton, Ohio
    Ahhh, but it's earned, yes it is earned. Brilliant man that Abe Lincoln was, even for a Republican!

2. gmonady

gmonady Utimate User

Jan 28, 2011
    Dayton, Ohio
    Ahhh, KT, I am pretty sure one of the rules here on TM is we cannot discuss politics; AND MOUTHPIECES

(my post of one word "Republican" is NOT a dicussion)

3. kingtrumpet

kingtrumpet Utimate User

Sep 20, 2009
    New York State USA
    aHHHHH gm, I am pretty sure that I know the rules that is why I used the key words of my disclaimer (uh oh, danger zone (oh that is from the movie "TOP GUN", and politics and hijacking ---) ROFL ROFL ROFL
    oh you can't mention playing the (DOUBLE C) -- which is probably where young Mark got injured ---- screaming out a Double C, but LOOKING for the Double D -- ROFL ROFL ROFL (( sure hope his music teacher is not on TM))) ROFL ROFL ROFL

4. Mark_Kindy

Mark_Kindy Mezzo Forte User

Jul 11, 2010
    Gainesville, FL
    Yeah that's it haha. I was accidentally playing the Haydn 8va and didn't know it. That darn Eb was just not floating out.... ;)
    Regardless of the incident, I'm glad I played well enough. Now I hope to continue my current level of progress; if I do, I should become quite the musician, in time.

5. Mark_Kindy

Mark_Kindy Mezzo Forte User

Jul 11, 2010
    Gainesville, FL
    Had to reply to this real quickly -- did a good amount of light work and flexibility, seems to be all back in shape. Also had a pep band gig tonight (it's ok, in the band I was playing in I only have second part, so it was a nice warmup)

6. Vulgano Brother

Vulgano Brother Moderator Staff Member

Mar 23, 2006
    Parts Unknown
    Real trumpeters tend to be a combination of tyrannists, despots, and anarchists. That's why we don't discuss politics nor religion--TM doesn't want unnecessary blood shed. Mouthpiece discussions are OK as long as we take a tyrannical, despot-driven and anarchical approach to the subject. Besides, I don't moderate that forum.

7. kingtrumpet

kingtrumpet Utimate User

Sep 20, 2009
    New York State USA
    That's OK -- I don't view mpc discussions as valid anyhow -- after all I have the only mpc and horn combination that works!!!! ROFL ROFL ROFL everyone should get that combo so they can be the best!!! ROFL ROFL ROFL Politics?? who mentioned that???? Sarah Palin, and Michelle Bachman --- mmmm! I was dreaming they were my trumpet teachers!!!!!! ROFL ROFL ROFL --Abe Lincoln a Republican?? -- that is just history..mmmmmmmmm! then again that could have been on another thread too

Last edited: Dec 8, 2011
  8. gmonady

gmonady Utimate User

Jan 28, 2011
    Dayton, Ohio
    Spoken like a true administrator that I can truly admire. You are my role model! NO SERIOUSLY!!

9. hahkeystah

hahkeystah Piano User

Jan 12, 2011
    Charlottesville, VA
    I would either learn a great deal.... Or not a darn thing... Very quickly.

10. gmonady

gmonady Utimate User

Jan 28, 2011
    Dayton, Ohio
    You know, they do blow a lot of hot air!