Music Store

Discussion in 'Trumpet Discussion' started by Patric_Bernard, Mar 14, 2008.

1. MrWho3421

MrWho3421 Pianissimo User

Jun 1, 2006
    I don't understand. I just want to know where you come from and what you do. I don't think I have ever really seen you post that. I'm not trying to be mean. I just want to know who you are.

2. mrmusicnotes

mrmusicnotes Piano User

Nov 11, 2007
    N.Y.C.
    Patrick,you sound to me like a young player,who hasn,t really listened and played with a lot of jazz players.You just need to put more time in.Jazz workshops are fun and priceless when it comes to learning the ropes.Keep up the good work.

3. Patric_Bernard

Patric_Bernard Forte User

Oct 25, 2007
    California

What do you want to know about me? My names Patric Bernard, I grew up in a pretty poor family, and in a small town that had little appreciation for music. Since I dont plan on being a superstar of music, like wynton, or patrick hession, or anyone like that, I'm going to school for auto mechanics right now. I love cars as well, and since cars make money, why not? Cars will pay the bills and music will keep me and hopefully more people happy.
    I love music, I plan on playing it until the day that I die.

4. MrWho3421

MrWho3421 Pianissimo User

Jun 1, 2006
    that's cool. I just wanted to know where you were coming from with all of this. Keep up the good work. I would invest in a good tuner and some recordings. Once you can play in tune with yourself, your recordings will sound better. Not that they sound bad now.

5. Patric_Bernard

Oct 25, 2007
    California
    I am a pretty young player. I've only been playing trumpeet for about 5 years, and only seriously for about 2 or 3. ( the first years were in jr. high, so i wasn't really grown into it yet.)

6. Patric_Bernard

Oct 25, 2007
    California
    Ok, I will do. Thanks again.