My Christmas tunes are coming down in a few days....

Discussion in 'Jazz / Commercial' started by NickD, Feb 21, 2005.

1. NickD

NickD Forte User

FWIIW, my Christmas tunes will be taken down from my mp3unsigned.com site in the next few days. They were entered in a contest at that site. I didn't win, but I am waiting to see if I placed or showed (doubtful). Once I know for sure, I am going to take them down. They are available for sale at my Ampcast site year round, but they'll only be available for free here for the next couple of days. If you sorta like 'em and want them for nothing, pop on by and download them. If you can see you way clear to voting a 10/10 for them while you're there, I'd be grateful. Some site member has been flaming me (as soon as one of my tunes hits #1 on the user charts I get slapped down by one anonymous voter who is gaming the system). I thought it might be fun to see them make it back up on the charts for a few hours before I take them down.

The tunes are, Christmas Medley One, Christmas Medley Two, Little Drumer Boy Gets Funky, Trepak from the Nutcracker, I Wonder As I Wander, Silent Night, Lo How A Rose Prelude.

All are free downloads, if you want 'em.

http://www.mp3unsigned.com/NickDrozdoff.ASP

Peace.

Nick