My last concert

Discussion in 'Trumpet Discussion' started by oldlou, May 6, 2012.

1. kingtrumpet

kingtrumpet Utimate User

Sep 20, 2009
    New York State USA
    Ed and Lou,
    might I encourage you to have a family member or friend to record, or write down your experiences in life??? Many a benefit can be made by having first hand information from experienced musicians --- time is running out for all of us, though that may be a sad fact for many --- There is much encouragement and usefulness in the stories that each of you have to contribute of your many years in the music world.
    please consider that
    thanks
    ken

2. BigDub

BigDub Fortissimo User

Dec 19, 2009
    Hillsborough, NJ
    This is a very nice thing to say, Ken, and it shows a side of you many don't get the opportunity to see. I, however, know you have a good heart under all the zaniness.
    There is so much to be gained from so many here on TM, myself being one.

kingtrumpet likes this.
  3. gmonady

gmonady Utimate User

Jan 28, 2011
    Dayton, Ohio
    You know... under that tough lion coat is a soft cuddly putty cat. Meowwww

kingtrumpet likes this.
  4. johnny ray

johnny ray Pianissimo User

May 17, 2010
    OldLou,

I'm very sorry to hear about your health issues. I of course have never met you, but do feel like I know a part of you from reading your posts here over the past couple of years or so since I have become a TM member. You thoughts, knowledge, and experiences that you have shared with us on TM have enriched me, and I appreciate that very much. I wish you the best. You will be in my prayers, and may God continue to bless you.

Sincerely,
    John