Mystery to Mastery eBook 2 M2MII LAUNCH

Discussion in 'Trumpet Discussion' started by GregMTM, May 10, 2013.

1. GregMTM

GregMTM New Friend

Jun 7, 2011
    Hi all, please excuse the spam but for those interested, Mystery to Mastery Book 2 (eBook only at this stage) is up and running.

Please come and say Hi at www.mysterytomastery.com, check out the vids and the new eBook.

There are 70+ videos (over 3 hours) explanation and demos of the three sections of the book.

I am bloody excited about it and I know you will love it.

Cheers,
    Greg

2. Peter McNeill

Peter McNeill Utimate User

Jan 30, 2009
    Melbourne Australia
    Thanks Greg,
    I have bought one, and recommend it. A great help. There's a lot of those gaps in both my thinking and technique that get filled.

Do yourself a favour, and get one.

Cheers

3. Vulgano Brother

Vulgano Brother Moderator Staff Member

Mar 23, 2006
    Parts Unknown
    Spam is selling Nokias and Chinese-made bass clarinets on TM. I took a quick look at your site and found much of value--congratulations! We have had snake-oil selling trumpet teachers here in the past, and the community does a great job in running those types off. In the future, you might wish to post these kinds of announcements in the Classifieds/Accessories and Music section. While your theme does have to do with general trumpet playing (loved your video on "classical vs. commercial"), sales stuff should be in the classifieds.

I do invite you to chime in on our other trumpet threads, and no shame in putting your link in your signature.

Best of success!

4. theo van kampen

theo van kampen Pianissimo User

May 30, 2004
    Amsterdam Holland
    Greg Spence for president