N+1 satisfied?

Discussion in 'Trumpet Discussion' started by dBeav, Jun 25, 2013.

1. dBeav

dBeav Pianissimo User

May 1, 2013
    Detroit Area
    Of course if the end is near he may also want to consider just donating his horns to the less fortunate (pick me, pick me!).

2. jimc

jimc Mezzo Piano User

May 21, 2009
    Spokane, WA USA
    Why get a marching trombone when you could have a marching baritone? I have this nice* Olds that I don't want. It has its case and everything!

* ... and by 'nice' I mean that I'm hoping you think so. I don't like it. :-)

3. Dean_0

Dean_0 Piano User

Jan 21, 2013
    NE
    Alright! who is this Ken feller?:-o and keep him away from gmonady's horn's :woop: .........i want one:bleah:

Dean_0

4. kingtrumpet

kingtrumpet Utimate User

Sep 20, 2009
    New York State USA
    ken is my name -- KINGTRUMPET is my game!!!! -- ROFL ROFL ROFL ---- I tend not to use my real name, cause in my community bands, I am relegated to the 3rd trumpet section (((and I don't often show off any on range or whatever))) ------ OK, I DID show off once for a community band that I was subbing for, when a trombone player/music teacher heard my warm up and said "THAT IS SOME REAL NICE PEDAL TONES -- you can play high notes can't you?" ------ since nobody was in the room, I played up the scale to the High A , and a weak B, and DHC above that!!! ---- ((((((((but I made real sure to make the trombone player swear to SECRECY, that he never heard a decent High A or actually anything decent above the staff))))) -----far as I know he was true to his oath (((although the band secretary, and band President for the sub band, look at me with that """"AHA - I KNOW A SECRET"""" look. ROFL

and this could be another topic somewhere ---- do you show of your fast notes, or your high notes, or you playing prowess when you go to a regular community band or such ------mmmmm maybe we should start a thread on etiquette ((((uhm, for the Aussies -- yes this could include good table mannners also)))))) ROFL ROFL ROFL

Last edited: Jun 28, 2013