National Anthem performance by one of the "worlds best trumpeters"

Discussion in 'Trumpet Discussion' started by tatakata, Feb 8, 2008.

1. tatakata

tatakata Mezzo Forte User

May 29, 2007
    does anyone know if "one of the worlds best trumpet players" is related to eva longoria :dontknow:

[​IMG]

2. Jimi Michiel

Jimi Michiel Forte User

Mar 22, 2005
    Boston
    yeah, i got chicks banging on my door too. only problem is that its my annoying, married, upstairs neighbor telling me that she never wants to hear the sound of a trumpet again...

3. misty.sj

misty.sj Forte User

Jan 27, 2008
    Brisbane, Australia
    Jimi: Try a ruffled shirt!

4. tatakata

tatakata Mezzo Forte User

May 29, 2007
    :lol:

5. Smithi20

Smithi20 Pianissimo User

Oct 29, 2007
    London
    is his facial hair some kind of guide, d´you think..... place mouthpiece on top end away from chin?

6. Trumpet Trooper

Trumpet Trooper New Friend

Dec 16, 2007
    Texas
    No, no, no. A soul patch is an absolute necessity. I'm trying to grow one while waiting for my ruffled shirt to come in.

7. tripletongue

tripletongue New Friend

Feb 9, 2008
    ha ha ha thats funny mr incredible! I just read what was on the record label site and it says "one of the worlds best trumpetists". That list is probably very long and I can't say I would take him off of that list... unless mr. incredible is saying hes better...

I didnt see anything that claimed he is the best just one of the best and aren't we all that are good one of the best? I dont want to be on the "one of the worst" list!

8. CHAMP

CHAMP Piano User

Nov 16, 2005
    what?

9. uapiper

uapiper Pianissimo User

Apr 13, 2007
    Hamilton, Canada
    Oh yeah baby, that guy is gorgeous. he must have about forty dollars worth of make up on his face My sister is hippieish and got married recently. She lives in Winnipeg and all of the groomsmen wore shirts like that and had no shoes. I felt a little overdressed. I couldn't take a guy that presents himself like that seriously, I don't know how he can. Yeehaw for the chicks though. He may have a website and paychecks coming in but if i had to look like that I would rather just play in my basement.

Schwab likes this.
  10. BlackWhite

BlackWhite Pianissimo User

Feb 27, 2008
    My school band plays our National Anthem every wednesday morning forthe school.

This is usually not a norm in schools here,tough we use it to expose members and get them used to outdoor and public performances,especially when they are the most vulnerable-early in the morning.