NEARLY TIME TO GET YOUR THINKING CAPS ON!

Discussion in 'Horns' started by eclipse trumpets, Nov 18, 2003.

1. eclipse trumpets

eclipse trumpets Piano User

Oct 24, 2003
    England
    Hi all

Well as you may well have guessed, we at ECLIPSE TRUMPETS have gone mad again and have decided to build and give away a custom horn for a lucky TM member!

If some of you remember the competition we ran before you will know that a very nice trumpet was born out of that, and became the property of Paul Nelson ( a happier winner will be hard to find!)

The "TrumpetMaster Opening Contest" will soon be open!

Please be patient for just a while longer while we make sure we have everything in order.

We are hoping to sponsor this contest at this time every year with TM as long as finance and interest is still going strong.

Why?
    1. Because we enjoy doing it!
    2. We love to make custom horns!
    3. It is a way of thanking TM for the hard work he has put in to give us all a place to hang out and talk trumpet. (lets face it, who else would have us?)
    4. Yes people do see our product! (of course this is a form of advertising, if your morals and principles prevent you from entering for this reason then we understand fully)

The rules and reg's will be posted soon along with the "whatchoo gotta do bit!"
    Yes unfortunately people you will have to stress your brains just a little to win.

I'll get back to you all soon!

Regards and best of luck to you all!

Leigh

[/b]

2. gzent

gzent Fortissimo User

Nov 5, 2003
    Rochester, MN
    Sweet! This time I'm bringing my 'A' game! :mrgreen:

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Forte User

Oct 21, 2003
    Buckle Up! :D

TM

4. Tootsall

Tootsall Fortissimo User

Oct 25, 2003
    Yee HAW!
    I'm already working on the features I'd like to see. Time to keep one of these horns "in the Commonwealth".

:)

5. Horn of Praise

Horn of Praise Pianissimo User

Nov 1, 2003
    United States
    Well everybody, there is one little secret that I have been sitting on for several days now... TrumpetMaster and Leigh MacKinney have asked me to be the moderator of the contest.

I am honored and thrilled!!! WOW. Obviously, I can't win again. "Lightning", so to speak, won't strike twice. :wink:

So, this website is going to be officially opened with a BANG!

I wish everyone the best of luck. Be well...and buckle up!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Forte User

Oct 21, 2003
    I'm rather new here, what did you have to do in the last contest? This won't favor old members, will it? I see some familiar faces around here though (I heard about this site on TH).

7. WaxHaX0rS

WaxHaX0rS New Friend

Nov 16, 2003
    That above post was mine, I forgot to log in.

8. Mr. Stomvi

Mr. Stomvi Pianissimo User

Nov 14, 2003
    Eclipse contest

Hey Paul - Did I ever tell ya what a great guy you are. :D And I bet you are a fantastic player no matter what all these other bums say. :D Ya say ya need a loan for $ 5 ? Well I'm your man. :D

Now - about my new Eclipse that I'm gonna be winning ? :D

Seth Moore

9. rdt1959

rdt1959 Pianissimo User

Oct 31, 2003
    Georgia
    Now that is a FANTASTIC idea! Leigh said you folks hope for a contest every year at this time.

Last year's winner is next year's contest moderator!

10. Liad Bar-EL

Liad Bar-EL Forte User

Oct 25, 2003
    Jerusalem, Israel
    Wait!!

Did I understand this correctly? We win this horn for a year and then it goes on to the next winner next year? Paul, no wonder your horn was published for this contest! :D

Liad Bar-EL