need help finding some trumpet parts

Discussion in 'Trumpet Discussion' started by wolfeking, May 13, 2012.

1. Ed Lee

Ed Lee Utimate User

Aug 16, 2009
    Jackson NC
    I live in Jackson NC isolated from repair shops as doesn't deter my access to techs. I've bought many pre-owned and had them rehabbed to playable by techs, and then sold them to students at a price they could afford. USPS, USP and FedEx serve me well. You've no excuse ... you're liable for the damage at whatever cost to you.

2. wolfeking

wolfeking Banned

Apr 2, 2011
    Madison, NC
    Thank you. This is what I came here for.
    As for the parts listed, they look similar, but its not the right MTS. That one is set up like the one from my Besson, where the top slides over the leadpipe and the bottom slides into the 3rd valve tube. the one on this horn slides into the leadpipe and the 3rd valve. Much like the Conn Director m74097. But again thanks for the help.

3. Ed Lee

Ed Lee Utimate User

Aug 16, 2009
    Jackson NC
    There may be no inexpensive resolvement of this matter. It was stated you By you Wolfeking that you could pull the slide and extreme damage occurred due to your lack of technical ability. IMO opinion you are now liable for whatever the costs of repair would be by a competent tech for the damages you caused as may include full replacement of the instrument to satisfaction of the owner. Luckily, I am not a Judge with this case matter on my docket, but seemingly you may yet be a defendant in a valid Court regarding this.

4. wolfeking

wolfeking Banned

Apr 2, 2011
    Madison, NC
    Guys. STOP now. your opinions have been herd. Jacob and I are settling this. And for the record, I came here with a single a string of bad words was edited here - Rowuk question. All you all had to another word well below our accepted standard do is say mouthpiece express and let it go. And thanks for being one of the most useless Third bad word in one post forums on the net. Goodbye.

Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2012
  5. coolerdave

coolerdave Utimate User

Nov 7, 2009
    San Pedro
    ..... that went well

6. Martin Williams

Martin Williams Mezzo Piano User

Apr 29, 2005
    Columbus, Oh-hi-uh
    Some people just don't want to know when thier $#!t stinks...

7. Ed Lee

Ed Lee Utimate User

Aug 16, 2009
    Jackson NC
    Had he not been cheap, he could have got the recommendation of a custom slide maker and lead pipe provider. What surprises me is that the moderator has not deleted his filthy vulgar profanity post and permanently banned him. Had I really been a Judge and he uttered such in Court, he'd pay the "dime" and do the time in contempt.

Perhaps I did antagonize him due to his incompetence, but now I feel he deserved being severely rebutted. I do hope he reads the consequential remarks albeit he himself has chosen to be "muted" against responding.

8. amzi

amzi Forte User

Feb 18, 2010
    Northern California
    I'll bet he and Jacob aren't "settling" anything--more like he's bullying Jacob into accepting whatever he decides to do as adequate and appropriate. And don't forget he DOES know what he is doing, after all he has a Conn Director that was "repaired" to his satisfaction by a local machine shop!

9. Ed Lee

Ed Lee Utimate User

Aug 16, 2009
    Jackson NC
    Amzi, the odds are that you're right. For sure he'd never get his hands on any of my three Conn Directors, one of which is a Coprion. However, his reference to a Conn may establish his level of musical instrument knowledge as low as a beginning student as compares to the damage as was done. An infant couldn't do much worse! Among others, I've been very happy wiith Ivan's work (TrumpetPlus), in South Salem NY on some of my pre-owned instruments, and Doug Meeuwsen's work in Vista CA on mouthpieces. I'm not afraid of the USPS, UPS, and FedEx whereas the insurance I pay for covers losses.

10. patkins

patkins Forte User

Nov 22, 2010
    Tuscaloosa, AL.
    Good riddance! Your true character is revealed. You ought to be ashamed! I know it is not in you.