Need Help From Any TM'ers in Vancouver, BC!

Discussion in 'Trumpet Discussion' started by kinetic711, Sep 9, 2015.

1. kinetic711

kinetic711 Piano User

Sep 15, 2014
    North Eastern Ont, Canada
    Hello to all my West Coast brothers and sisters. I have found a horn in Vancouver that I would like to buy but the seller has no interest in shipping it to me. If you can pick it up and ship it, and maybe even play test it, I would be forever grateful! You can reply here or PM me. Thanks.

2. barliman2001

barliman2001 Fortissimo User

Jul 5, 2010
    Vienna, Austria, Europe
    If the seller will ship to Austria, I'll gladly help.

3. kinetic711

kinetic711 Piano User

Sep 15, 2014
    North Eastern Ont, Canada
    I appreciate the offer but somehow I doubt he would. I'm sure there are TM'ers in Vancouver because I remember seeing posts from The Brass Cellar, and they are in Van.

4. Kevin Whiting

Kevin Whiting Piano User

Apr 13, 2013
    Greendale, WI.
    Man, all the seller has to do is drop it off at any UPS store and let them do it all (pack and ship). Not that hard! Sounds like you are willing to pay for shipping.

I don't understand these sellers. I missed out on a Martin Handcraft Imperial because the seller would not ship. Figured he left about $300 on the table because he would not ship - local pick-up only.

Maybe sellers are elderly or incapacitated in some way, but I would think somebody could help.

Oh well.

Kevin

5. Culbe

Culbe Forte User

Jul 25, 2014
    Normal
    Well, some people don't want to deal with the hassle. Paypal, packing, shipping. If they wanted to ship, they could get a better price on eBay.