New TM Special Discount Page

Discussion in 'Mouthpieces / Mutes / Other' started by MUSICandCHARACTER, Aug 13, 2004.

1. MUSICandCHARACTER

MUSICandCHARACTER Forte User

Jan 31, 2004
    Newburgh, Indiana
    TM Discount page was a flop. Even though I was selling many products at near my cost, I had two sales in several months. Thanks to those who looked and to those who made a purchase. I have taken the page down.

2. ChasStarr

ChasStarr Pianissimo User

Feb 22, 2004
    NE Louisiana
    Hey Jim! Thanks for the discount. I just ordered a kelly mp on your site.

Great site! I'll be back!

You da man! :D

3. MUSICandCHARACTER

Jan 31, 2004
    Newburgh, Indiana
    TM Discount page was a flop. Even though I was selling many products at near my cost, I had two sales in several months. Thanks to those who looked and to those who made a purchase. I have taken the page down.

4. MUSICandCHARACTER

Jan 31, 2004
    Newburgh, Indiana
    Last chance (for awhile) to get a Torpedo Bag at the TM price! The only trumpet case this side of Walt Johnson that can take 400lbs of pressure and still protect your horn. An amazing and convenient bag at a very low TM price

New items are coming so I will be rotating products around. I have several Torpedo Bags in stock and they can be shipped immediately!

Jim

5. Lazorphaze

Lazorphaze Piano User

Feb 3, 2004
    Jim, I would buy one, but I'm gonna be dropping trumpet in April or May, plus it's almost 150 bucks. I'd rather spend that on a gig bag for sax, or I would, when I get a pro horn. By the way, my trumpet is a student holton, and i'm going to be returning it to my cousin after i'm done wit it.

6. MUSICandCHARACTER

Jan 31, 2004
    Newburgh, Indiana
    Hey LP,

I appreciate the thought. On my website I only sell the best stuff (and usually that means it is a little pricey). For the TM Specials I discount the products as much as I can to help players.

I am getting a new line of gig bags. Let me know if you need one for your sax. I'll give you a TM Discount!

Jim

7. Lazorphaze

Lazorphaze Piano User

Feb 3, 2004
    yeah, that'd be great Jim. I just want to wait until I have a pro horn so I don't let the gig bag go to waste.

8. MUSICandCHARACTER

Jan 31, 2004
    Newburgh, Indiana

9. MUSICandCHARACTER

Jan 31, 2004
    Newburgh, Indiana

10. MUSICandCHARACTER

Jan 31, 2004
    Newburgh, Indiana