New Trumpet Instructor

Discussion in 'Trumpet Discussion' started by Heavens2kadonka, Jul 7, 2005.

1. Double_G

Double_G Pianissimo User

May 4, 2005
    Gordonsville, TN
    Van if you wanna try to get me lessons with one of those players I would be thrilled, but remember Marching Band is here and after school practices plus sections twice a week is gonna be tricky not to mention I have an art class I attend on Wednesdays. AHHH! MY HEAD IS EXPLODING! Lol, but yes if you wanna take it upon yourself to get me some lessons with Mr. Kunkee or any of those other awesome player. Go for it. But, don't lie to them about my skill level. Am I honestly good enough for them to waste their time on me.

2. Heavens2kadonka

Heavens2kadonka Forte User

Jun 17, 2004
    Lebanon, TN
    Haha, skill level does not matter. If we were all naturally good, there would be no demand for teachers! And anyway, I'm hardly pro level with my own playing!

Let me pm you tomorrow. I'm too tired to deal with my Hotmail... :x

Van

3. Double_G

Double_G Pianissimo User

May 4, 2005
    Gordonsville, TN
    Ok, thanks. I'll talk to my parents about it. By the way, my mom finally got married and I live in Gordonsville now. Any chance we can start lessons and you come over here or me come to your house.

EDIT: Van I won't be here for the next week due to church camp. Don't worry I am taking my mouthpiece to atleast buzz on. So, don't be in any hurry about the lessons.