new web site

Discussion in 'Trumpet Discussion' started by Bob Grier, Jul 16, 2011.

1. Bob Grier

Bob Grier Forte User

May 4, 2007
    Greensboro, NC
    Benji Springs and I go way back to the early 80s. Currently we play in a brass quartet together. he's a great player.

2. dkrice

dkrice Pianissimo User

May 20, 2011
    Very cool! Benji really helped me out a couple of times way back then. Please pass along my greetings. If he gives you a quizzical look and asks, "Who?", just tell him I'm the big, tall guy from Eastern Guilford in the early 80's. :D

3. Peter McNeill

Peter McNeill Utimate User

Jan 30, 2009
    Melbourne Australia
    The website looks good.
    Well done, and Good Luck

4. Mamba21500

Mamba21500 Piano User

Feb 26, 2009
    Before I say this, these are the points that are wrong with it, from my point of view, if I don't mention it, then it's fine, so don't take this as a negative post.

1) your images appear to be very professional, are they yours? if not, have you got permission to use them? if not, you will have to remove them

2) I don't like the way that the body of the website merges into the margin, I find it gives the lower half of the website a lack of order, which does not fit with the neatness of the top half.

3) Is the clip art at the top yours, and is it your logo? If yes to both, I find that it too complex, and out of place in a quite minimalistic website.

4) This may only be on my computer, but at the bottom of the background image on every page, I get a black line, I also get them on the contact page link at the top.

5. tobylou8

tobylou8 Utimate User

Dec 22, 2008
    Virginia
    I like it and am intrigued. I would need to buy a webcam first. :think::think::-)