no mouthpiece buzz

Discussion in 'Trumpet Discussion' started by morganiser, Feb 16, 2014.

Tags:
  1. Littlejg

Littlejg Pianissimo User

Mar 31, 2011
    UK
    Wow!...is this a send-up or is this a send-up?.......ok, ok, you got me......but I do love that last sentence!......I really must remember to always brush my teeth before every gig!...............err...incidentally...advise, or advice? there's one hell of a difference in UK! or perhaps we're not speaking English correctly?........best wishes old chap!

2. gmonady

gmonady Utimate User

Jan 28, 2011
    Dayton, Ohio
    That was a typo. Thanks for finding it. I will change it from the original but advice is most appropriate. At least this time, I believe we are speaking the same language, and I am using the Queen's we.

3. Rapier

Rapier Forte User

Jul 18, 2011
    UK
    You leave our Queen's wee out of this you pervert.

4. Vulgano Brother

Vulgano Brother Moderator Staff Member

Mar 23, 2006
    Parts Unknown
    Careful, gmonady--mocking or imitating the Queen is highly disapproved of in Britain. I think that is because we beat them in a couple of wars and we helped them out in a couple of world wars.

5. Rapier

Rapier Forte User

Jul 18, 2011
    UK
    And we helped you out in a couple too, VB. Iraq and Afghanistan, and we weren't two years late for them. However, you were no help at all for the Falklands. ROFL

6. Littlejg

Littlejg Pianissimo User

Mar 31, 2011
    UK
    Touché..Mon ami!.....the use of the Royal's terms "One is, etc." has been used as laughable by the general population and comedians in the UK for many years now,...quite embarrassing! .....and this country is labelled as a democracy!!!.how crazy is that!!....but I do understand your typo.....I do it often...Whoops!..better watch out for UK big brother!....ssssch!

7. gmonady

gmonady Utimate User

Jan 28, 2011
    Dayton, Ohio
    I think you need to tone it down on the English Pub meed. You are beginning to see double. My original post spelled it as "we" not 'wee" which I am sure you know first hand (quit literally) after relieving yourself of all that meed.

8. gmonady

gmonady Utimate User

Jan 28, 2011
    Dayton, Ohio
    And again: I think you need to tone it down on the English Pub meed. You are beginning to see double. My original post spelled it as "we" not 'wee". Have you and Rapier been on a guys night out?

9. Rapier

Rapier Forte User

Jul 18, 2011
    UK
    That's the problem, Doc. I'm never sure what you are spelling correctly, for example it's Mead.:cool:

10. Peter McNeill

Peter McNeill Utimate User

Jan 30, 2009
    Melbourne Australia
    In the past, they'd have your head off....or ship you to Australia....and we still honour our Queen.

The next one may be more difficult for us to accept than QEII. She's the Best.