Nuclear trumpet plant

Discussion in 'Trumpet Discussion' started by scream machine, May 15, 2006.

1. 40cal

40cal Forte User

Dec 13, 2005
    Minnesota
    KMT has posted some snide and flippant remarks concerning my posts, but when called on it doesn't want to come back on to the big slab and play.

Good call Manny.

2. KMT

KMT Pianissimo User

Nov 23, 2005
    Los Angeles, CA
    When was this? I only once pointed out what I thought about a cop shooting an unarmed man. You said your peace, I was fine with it. Sorry if you feel my posts are snide regarding you, that is not their intent.

Further, my correcting someone's spelling and/or grammar is for their own benefit. Constructive criticism is all it is. One cannot succeed in this country without a cursory knowledge of those simple things. I'm sorry if I find it an affront to my sensibilities when I see blatantly atrocious misspellings and grammar. I suppose it is my own cross to bear. Seeing the general polemics in regards to my posts on the aforementioned, I will no longer post what a certain user may regard as inflammatory.

3. Manny Laureano

Manny Laureano Utimate User

Sep 29, 2004
    USA
    Oh, stop, Kevin, honestly...

... if you think what you do is constructive criticism, then you don't understand the concept of correction through encouragement, which is what constructive criticism is. That's why there are private messages. Also, don't refer to me as "a certain user"; my ego isn't that fragile.

By the way... the word in the context you it used it is spelled "piece" not "peace".

ML

4. Fudleysmith

Fudleysmith Pianissimo User

Jan 5, 2006
    Niantic, CT
    Manny,

I really appreciate your efforts to keep this site a cordial and, above all, supportive place to share our passion for music. Thank you for stopping the snide, passive-aggressive, sarcastic posters in their tracks.

Fudleysmith

5. KMT

KMT Pianissimo User

Nov 23, 2005
    Los Angeles, CA
    You are correct, it was an oversight on my part, thank you for your constructive criticism. I know fully well that I am not beyond reproach.