NYTC Competition is down to 2 minutes between Posts

Discussion in 'Trumpet Discussion' started by administrator, Feb 22, 2008.

1. nplotts1

nplotts1 Fortissimo User

Aug 5, 2007
    Atlanta, Georgia
    Well, I am not trying to sound rude here, but here goes. You are going to meet many people in your life. Most of them are going to be rude to you, whether directly or indirectly. One of the best things that you can learn to do is to hear what they say and get over it. Have you ever talked anyone down before? It feels a lot different when you are on the other end.

Many people talk down on me, many people don't, it is a part of life that everyone has to face and just get over. Personally, I took most of what Ebogga, and others, had said as tongue in cheek. This is internet based chat, no show of emotion, you're sitting there getting ticked off and he may only be being sarcastic; he in turn may think you are being sarcastic back, when in fact you truely are getting upset.

2. Shelbywmccarty

Shelbywmccarty Piano User

Apr 21, 2007
    West Monroe, LA
    me and bogga butted heads from the moment we got on the contest. Somehow, when i slammed him about him being wrong about the rules, we kinda laughed and got on max who was complaining. IT really is just silly talk most of the time. Why would he not want you to get off of here anyway? Free horn....hello.