Online trumpet videos

Discussion in 'Trumpet Discussion' started by bluesteel, Jul 6, 2008.

1. bluesteel

bluesteel New Friend

Jul 6, 2008
    :play::thumbsup:

hi trumpeters...

Found some awesome free trupet videos online and throught I should share...

James Morrison and Allen Vizzutti and other freaky good people.

The Music Page: James Morrison Bill Watrous The Flintstones is James Morrison and Bill Watrous the trombonist doing the Flintstones with big band... it's very awesome.

The Music Page: Allen Vizzutti - Carnival of Venus is Vizzutti doing his Carnival of Venus. I love it!!

The website also has Rex Richardson and Hans Gansch doing some cool things. Also heaps of other brass stuff... And they're doing some live streams this week from the Belgian Brass Academy.

Canadian Brass live later this week, as well as Spanish Brass and some other groups...

very awesome stuff:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

2. Graham

Graham Pianissimo User

Jun 8, 2008
    Melbourne, Australia
    The music page is pretty good! I did a concert with my University's wind band that should be there somewhere!

3. MFfan

MFfan Fortissimo User

Sep 13, 2006
    Kalamazoo, Michigan
    Thanks for the videos, very cool. I hadn't know of that website before.

4. bluesteel

bluesteel New Friend

Jul 6, 2008
    There is heaps of stuff on this site. MNOZIL brass are just amazing... Is that Tomas Gansch? The Music Page: Mnozil Brass Marinarella Overture

I will be very interested to see and hear their live stream...maybe especially the Canadian Brass one. It will be like free brass tv!!

5. phatbras

phatbras New Friend

Jul 10, 2008
  6. oldlips48

oldlips48 Piano User

Mar 1, 2007
    Thanks for the link, Bluesteel.

7. max3k

max3k Mezzo Piano User

Jan 7, 2007
    its nice to finally see him playing carnival of venus. It is possible for a human to play it!