out

Discussion in 'TM Lounge' started by romey1, Apr 14, 2004.

1. romey1

romey1 Banned

Oct 25, 2003
    out

2. bigaggietrumpet

bigaggietrumpet Mezzo Forte User

Jan 23, 2004
    Nazareth, PA
    someone needs to tell that poor guy he's gettin' played like a deck of cards...

3. Ash

Ash Pianissimo User

Jan 18, 2004
    Heck, if anyones getting played, it's us! Think about it, we see this guy everywhere. This guy is getting free publicity, who knows how many endorsments coming his way, and a huge fan club. Does the tail wag the dog?

4. trickg

trickg Utimate User

Oct 26, 2003
    Baltimore/DC
    Oh man! That was HYSTERICAL! :lol:

That is proof that it is far less about how much talent or ability you have, and everything about how you are marketed and who decides to take notice of you.

William H: "I have no formal training."

Simon: "No!"

If I was in his shoes, I would ride that wave for as long as I could!

I read a thing by Nia Vardalos, writer and star of "My Big Fat Greek Wedding", where she said that she had been trying to peddle scripts in Hollywood for several years, and doors kept slamming in her face. Then she did MBFGW, and now EVERYONE is giving her opportunities that were never there before. It just goes to show you that becoming famous has nothing to do with your talent.

5. SchilkeFan

SchilkeFan New Friend

Nov 27, 2003
    Romey,

Thanks for providing the link...you da man! Unless, of course, that was you playing trumpet and wearing the short skirt and pumps in the video...

William Hung is the illegitimate child of a one night stand between reality TV and the entertainment industry. This dude makes Kenny G look like a virtuoso...

John MacGregor
    Waukesha, WI

6. dcstep

dcstep Mezzo Piano User

Nov 27, 2003
    Denver
    "If it feels this good being used, then use me until you use me up."

7. romey1

romey1 Banned

Oct 25, 2003
    out

8. dcstep

dcstep Mezzo Piano User

Nov 27, 2003
    Denver
    You may be right. We'll see for sure when her new movie opens this weekend.

Dave

9. ScreaminRaider

ScreaminRaider Piano User

Apr 22, 2004
    San Antonio, Tx
    I can't believe sombody shelled out the money to make that. That has to be one of the funniest things I have ever seen. Lets just hope this is just 15 minutes of fame. If it goes any longer than that....I don't know If i can take it.

JGW