Over my head

Discussion in 'Trumpet Discussion' started by B15M, May 27, 2011.

1. gmonady

gmonady Utimate User

Jan 28, 2011
    Dayton, Ohio
    Ya, but when they got there they downed a couple bowls of Cap'n Crunch. Now they'll be charged with being cereal killers.

[​IMG]

2. ComeBackKid

ComeBackKid Fortissimo User

May 11, 2009
    Yorba Linda, CA
    Uhhh, makeup and hairstyling?:dontknow:

3. rowuk

rowuk Moderator Staff Member

Jun 18, 2006
    Germany
    Developing a nose for possible "trouble" is often more important than any playing skills that we may have invested in.

There is an intermediate Canadian Brass arrangement of TV where the trumpets trade off instead of having to play through.

4. Ed Lee

Ed Lee Utimate User

Aug 16, 2009
    Jackson NC
    Come back kid, you didn't win the kewpie doll with your answer, but what I did would be at least one consideration for such services, and no wardrobe wasn't it either. I did like the prank where the groomsmen gound the soles of the grooms shoes until they had a hole in them, thus when he kneeled at the alter all could see.

I've seen brides as were 4-5 mpnths pregnant and the groom with a broken arm in a cast and a real "shiner" as a consequence of a bar fight at his batchelor's party. I was told his ribs were also taped. Bet his honeymoon wasn't much!

5. Ed Lee

Ed Lee Utimate User

Aug 16, 2009
    Jackson NC
    I dare someone in the U.S. to play Julius Fucik's Entry of the Gladiators at one of those TV political candidates forums, just as the candidates come on stage! When I again can play this in my recovery, I'll know I can play anything.

Last edited: May 30, 2011
  6. tedh1951

tedh1951 Utimate User

Oct 18, 2007
    The Wide Brown Land
    Hey Ed, we've got the wrong thread - it should be something to do with controlled lunacy. I'm a geat believer in following your instincts - and dealing with the collaterals later. Entry of the Gladiators certainly has potential. Eddy Mercury's We are the Champions might have some legs too.