Pay For Play

Discussion in 'Trumpet Discussion' started by bamajazzlady, Aug 17, 2012.

1. schleiman

schleiman Piano User

May 12, 2010
    Austin, TX
    Really Gary? Steer you wrong, that just put a big ol' smile on my face this morning, thanks for that!

2. gmonady

gmonady Utimate User

Jan 28, 2011
    Dayton, Ohio
    It was more both, the brade drank so much that even I started looking good. But even drunk, it was my bum she chose and pocket she was able to find.

3. gmonady

gmonady Utimate User

Jan 28, 2011
    Dayton, Ohio
    Are you guys making fun of my fingers seizing at the opportunity to type?:lol:

4. tobylou8

tobylou8 Utimate User

Dec 22, 2008
    Virginia
    Hey Doc, The "A" and "I" aren't even close to each other on the keyboard!!!

"... the brade drank so much" :shock:ROFLROFLROFL

5. kingtrumpet

kingtrumpet Utimate User

Sep 20, 2009
    New York State USA
    come on GM -- don't distort the story, or should I say the truth!!

LOOK people -- that lady was NOT only drunk, she misplaced her bi-focals, -- she was also 75 years old, and she remembered GM when she used to babysit him as a kid ----YOU KNOW back when GM was cute!! ROFL ROFL ROFL

http://www.trumpetmaster.com/vb/f133/who-played-solo-first-blood-opening-68497.html#post651338

you will have to scroll down to post #10 to see the young GM ROFL ROFL ROFL

Last edited: Aug 18, 2012
  6. gmonady

gmonady Utimate User

Jan 28, 2011
    Dayton, Ohio
    Close enough for my fingers, which is why I did NOT go into surgery.

7. gmonady

gmonady Utimate User

Jan 28, 2011
    Dayton, Ohio
    I blame it all on those years of Gin and Tonic, as you can see from that pic, my first was sitting on the organ, by my first pocket trumpet. I will gladly tell you over a gin and tonic tonight as the Eddie Brookshire will tear down Gilly's TONIGHT.. 9 PM Blast Off time... AND WE ARE CELEBRATING EDDIE'S 71st BIRTHDAY!!! He only drinks fruit juice and water... Go Figure.

8. Recursion

Recursion Mezzo Piano User

Jun 22, 2012
    Cape Coral, FL
  9. gmonady

gmonady Utimate User

Jan 28, 2011
    Dayton, Ohio

That and a few illegal activities I cannot mention or post pictures of on this forum. There is another picture (cannot believe my dad took it) of a tassled dancer sitting on my lap. I miss my Dad.

10. kingtrumpet

kingtrumpet Utimate User

Sep 20, 2009
    New York State USA
    she probably heard you were a doctor in your day job -- and she was searching for the wallet ----- albeit she put in the $20 bucks as "seed" money, kind of like a slot machine --- and was hoping for more out and she was just squeezing the bank a bit. ROFL ROFL ROFL

I remember a similiar joke about this subject --- and miserly people who pinch pennies. "you are so cheap you Squeezed a Buffalo nickel so hard that it "crapped" out 2 dimes" --- ROFL ROFL ROFL
    no doubt the lady, being drunk, thought GM looked like a nickel, or a Buffalo -- I can't figure out which!! ROFL ROFL ROFL