Petition to bring Andy Taylor back to this forum.

Discussion in 'TM Lounge' started by Liad Bar-EL, Nov 26, 2003.

1. Liad Bar-EL

Liad Bar-EL Forte User

Oct 25, 2003
    Jerusalem, Israel
    For all of those who agree can post here. Even a blank post will show that you’ve signed up on this list (petition).

We have over a hundred members here; so, do you think we can get everyone to sign up?

Liad Bar-EL

2. camelbrass

camelbrass Mezzo Forte User

Nov 5, 2003
    Dubai, UAE
    Count me in.

3. trickg

trickg Utimate User

Oct 26, 2003
    Baltimore/DC
    Liad, it's my understanding that Andy Taylor left of his own accord and had specific reasons for doing so. I'm not sure a petition saying that we want him to come back is going to help.

However, I thought that his posts were insightful and if he should choose to come back on his own, I think that it would be a good thing for this message board.

4. gus

gus Pianissimo User

Nov 10, 2003
    Count on me.

Gus

5. Liad Bar-EL

Liad Bar-EL Forte User

Oct 25, 2003
    Jerusalem, Israel
    Yes, you're right. Andy left of his own accord. At least Andy wasn't kicked out of this trumpet forum. I'm also not sure a petition will help but it's worth a try and it shows that regardless of the reasons that Andy left, there are some people who care. Should he want to came back in the future, what would he face if he saw that nobody cared that he left? Will this lack of concern and commitment from the members in our forum show that "his posts were insightful"?

A sad day for the TM forum. :(

Liad Bar-EL

6. rdt1959

rdt1959 Pianissimo User

Oct 31, 2003
    Georgia
    Of course, I am not aware of the reasons Andy Taylor left. However, his presence will be missed. And should he decide to return to this forum in the future, I personally would regard his return as a welcome addition to Trumpetmaster.com.

We all are better off with Andy Taylor as a member than without him, in my opinion.

7. slimshady

slimshady Pianissimo User

Nov 24, 2003
    I just joined. I was mostly interested in the Taylor forum. Next day, he's gone. Well, I can respect his decision. Hope he comes back tho.

8. machoman

machoman New Friend

Nov 26, 2003
    Please come back Andy!!!!!!

Variety is the "spice of life," which is why we need you here on the TM with your "Bozo the Clown" instruments. When will we get a Blue Zeus Heritage Trumpet?

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Please come back,

machoman

9. dizforprez

dizforprez Forte User

Nov 2, 2003
    andy brought his "A" game...

he makes one of the best horns out there and was willing to hang out around here with us......he will be missed..

10. Taylor

Taylor New Friend

Nov 12, 2003
    UK
    Hi.

I haven't vanished. I'm still a member. I scout around the site from time to time to see whats happening. Thanks for the kind words, but no plans to have the Taylor page return again just yet.

You can always check out our website at www.taylortrumpets.com for info. The new FAQ and About Us pages have a whole bunch of stuff on them, some contentious, some just plain fact, you decide.

All the while have fun. Life is to short to be glued to a computer screen and a trumpet.

Regards to all.

Andy.

PS. Congratulations TM, 300 members, I wonder how many will actually read this post? Why, all 300 of course!! Cheers and Bye 4 now.