Pictures of your trumpet

Discussion in 'Trumpet Discussion' started by jazz9, Jan 9, 2008.

1. Mark Bradley

Mark Bradley Pianissimo User

Jan 16, 2007
    Kansas City
    My new trumpet isn't a trumpet but a Marcinkiewicz SC4X.7L cornet (sweeeet!):

Gearhead Page

2. tomcat

tomcat Pianissimo User

Dec 19, 2007
    You should not have done that! LOL.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Alright then sorry about getting off trumpets but since you posted your system I had to do the same. LOL. Ok back to trumpets now.:D :D

3. miles71

miles71 Mezzo Piano User

Nov 8, 2004
    Maryland
    Yeah, it does look cool but I would worry about the long term effects of an unfinished horn. Plus the green hands arent to nice.

Gold is so classy, I am just fighting over scratch or bright finish :-)

PS: I have a Bose system, no pics.

TD

4. Keegan Katastrofee

Keegan Katastrofee New Friend

Dec 26, 2007
    Illinois
    dude, that's friggin awesome!

5. Jimi Michiel

Jimi Michiel Forte User

Mar 22, 2005
    Boston
    I've got a pair of Boston Acoustic VR3s and a BA sub (I can't remember the model number but it thumps). It's basically a killer 2.1 system. In my last apartment my roommate had a big LG LCD HD TV (got all that?), but when I moved, I was stuck with my old 19" Toshiba. It was almost comical with the tiny TV and giant speakers. I finally decided to get rid of the TV. If anyone out there has an LCD or plasma they would be willing to let go in exchange for a couple Monette mouthpieces, let me know:D

-Jimi

6. jazz9

jazz9 Piano User

Dec 5, 2007
    Chilhowie, VA
    OK, some people have some pretty amazing sound systems on here. Now, I would like to see some more pictures of trumpets, preferably California models. By the way, I am not seeing these pictures so I can decide what to buy. I worded that wrong in the beginning. I am just looking to see what everyone else has so I can try to find my favorite to try out. Thanks.
    Jazz9

7. Pedal C

Pedal C Mezzo Forte User

Jan 24, 2005
  8. Pedal C

Pedal C Mezzo Forte User

Jan 24, 2005

Last edited: Oct 18, 2012
  9. Adam Smith

Adam Smith Pianissimo User

Jun 23, 2006
    MTSU
    I polished it once. It looked absolutely amazing. But it took me hours and it was completely tarnished in a few days. I still think it looks cool tarnished.

Attached Files: