Places To Teach Privately

Discussion in 'Trumpet Discussion' started by trjeam, Sep 12, 2005.

1. rjzeller

rjzeller Forte User

Mar 7, 2005
    Rochester, MN
    ML -- the next time I get up to your neck of the woods, I'll indoctrinate you into football. There's just nothing better than good ol' college football.

2. Solar Bell

Solar Bell Moderator Staff Member

May 11, 2005
    Metro Detroit
    rjzeller wrote:
    How would he know? He's from Ohio State!

-cw-

3. rjzeller

rjzeller Forte User

Mar 7, 2005
    Rochester, MN
    AH! I see CW is using a font size that directly mirrors value of a Michigan education....

4. Solar Bell

Solar Bell Moderator Staff Member

May 11, 2005
    Metro Detroit
    That, and if it's not in BIG BOLD TYPE Osu people can't read it.

What happened to our teams last week?

-cw-

5. rjzeller

rjzeller Forte User

Mar 7, 2005
    Rochester, MN
    Don't believe I had any trouble reading it (though my eyesight IS an apalling 20/600), but since you appeared to agree with my prior assessment I'll leave it alone....

Ugh...what happened to our teams? Bad coaching. As much as I respect both Carr and Tressel, they simply got out coached in both games. Michigan simply was never prepared for the Irish defense, and Ohio State, though well prepared, simply refused to stick with one QB. Lack of preparation for UM, lack of faith in the QBs for OSU.

I'd love to see both those games played again at the END of the season, and I'll bet you'd see completely different results.

Carr said the problem was in the red zone, and that's true for both UM and OSU -- if OSU scores just one touchdown instead of those five field goals, they win the game handily. If Michigan could hang onto the ball in the red zone and produce some points, they'd win the game.

Oh well...as I learned to say so often during the John Cooper era, there's always next year.

(YES, it's still POSSIBLE for either team to get to the Rose bowl, but considering the losses that would have to take place to the 8 or 12 teams ahead of them, it would be HIGHLY unlikely).