Please help me :(

Discussion in 'Trumpet Discussion' started by ayayron, Mar 30, 2013.

1. ayayron

ayayron New Friend

Mar 12, 2013
    Sorry about that. It's a gif of Christiano Ronaldo (world famous soccer player) celebrating after a goal, and the man who approaches him is Wayne Rooney (also another famous soccer player). The added graphics just seemed hilarious to me, but i do see how it could be very distracting lol

2. ayayron

ayayron New Friend

Mar 12, 2013
    And thank you everyone for helping me with the advice! I can't really afford lessons (until I get a job at least) but I'm absorbing as much as I can from the internet. It'll take a while, but I'll get to the top.

3. barliman2001

barliman2001 Fortissimo User

Jul 5, 2010
    Vienna, Austria, Europe
    Practicing on your own is a good idea. An even better - especially when you run into problems - is to get yourself proper advice. You've done quite right to ask us here at TM; but you can do better still and get yourself a pro teacher - even if it's only for one or two lessons. He/she will most likely be able to spot the reason for your trouble.
    If you don't know someone suitable, I am sure some TMer can point you in the right direction!

4. barliman2001

barliman2001 Fortissimo User

Jul 5, 2010
    Vienna, Austria, Europe
    Try and get yourself a few church or celebrations gigs. They usually pay quite reasonably, and the you can afford lessons!