Please,what do you think about my playing?

Discussion in 'Trumpet Discussion' started by bogdtrumpet, Aug 5, 2009.

1. vern

vern Piano User

Mar 4, 2008
    Michigan
    Bogdan-outstanding! I look forward to seeing what your trumpet playing future brings.
    Best of luck,

Vern

p.s. Bogdan, have you given thought to entering the International Trumpet Guild solo competition? Not too late to enter for this year's event in Minneapolis! You would make some waves. Also, since I'm going, I'd get a chance to year you live!!!!

Last edited: Feb 27, 2011
  2. turtlejimmy

turtlejimmy Utimate User

Jun 6, 2010
    Oregon
    Welcome to the forumn, Bogdan! I find your playing very inspiring ... who did you listen to when you were youngER? :lol:

Great stuff. I agree with other posters, it would be good to hear some very high quality recordings ... If you are ever in Oregon, I'd like to extend an open invitation to record for free in my Cousin's recording studio. Really great to have you here in the forumn.

Turtle

3. B15M

B15M Forte User

Dec 30, 2003
    Monroe Ct.
    This thread is old. I don't remember if these are the clips we listened to back then.

4. gmonady

gmonady Utimate User

Jan 28, 2011
    Dayton, Ohio
    Very very fine work. What are your future plans as a musician?

Sorry also for this late reply, as I am new to TM and this thread just now came up on my radar. It is hard to sift through the high volume of posts as in this case, but the good ones do come back through, as in this case.

5. ComeBackKid

ComeBackKid Fortissimo User

May 11, 2009
    Yorba Linda, CA
    Unfortunately, it appears that the OP flashed on the scene, posted his playing, responded to a few comments and then just as suddenly disappeared a year and a half ago. It's too bad that we haven't heard more. He seemed to have a lot of potential. I just hope he is continuing to make progress and will appear in a concert here sometime soon.

6. BrotherBACH

BrotherBACH Piano User

Oct 5, 2010
    I am standing up, clapping.... BRAVO, BRAVO, BRAVO. I am in awe.

BrotherBACH.

7. Outkastah

Outkastah Pianissimo User

Aug 29, 2009
    Boston
    Good stuff man

8. keehun

keehun Piano User

Feb 4, 2010
    Minnesota
    It says on his Youtube account that he's now studying at the St. Petersberg Conservatory... Perhaps he is busy in the practice rooms :)