Poor Man's Security System

Discussion in 'TM Lounge' started by Alex Yates, Dec 19, 2005.

1. Alex Yates

Alex Yates Forte User

Aug 11, 2005
    Atlanta, GA
    HOW TO INSTALL A POOR MAN'S SECURITY SYSTEM:

Go to a second-hand store, buy a pair of men's used work boots ---a really big pair. Put them outside your front door on top of a copy of Guns and Ammo magazine. Put a dog dish beside it......a really big dog dish.
    Leave a note on your front door that says something like "Bubba, big Mike and I have gone to get more ammunition - back in a hour. Don't disturb the Pitbulls, they've just been wormed."

2. Liad Bar-EL

Liad Bar-EL Forte User

Oct 25, 2003
    Jerusalem, Israel
    Signed,

Rottweiler Killings-ton

3. cornetguy

cornetguy Mezzo Forte User

Sep 12, 2005
    Saint Paul, MN
    another one would be get a gaggle of geese (preferably with goslings)in your front yard. They are mean, territorial, and aggressive, if you havent been bitten by one you dont want to be (trust me) They also make a LOT of noise

and you get your lawn mowed at the same time

and you get the flipping things out of MN we have too damn many of them here, they are a real nusince in the great suburban outback

4. Solar Bell

Solar Bell Moderator Staff Member

May 11, 2005
    Metro Detroit
    cornetguy wrote:
    AND fertilized!

-cw-

5. Mikey

Mikey Forte User

Oct 24, 2003
    Lots of geese in Richfield too. They make a mess of the football practice field..........

"Honest, Coach............I slipped on some goose sh*t. That's why I fell down."

"Yeah, right kid...........Drop and give me 50 pushups!"

6. Tootsall

Tootsall Fortissimo User

Oct 25, 2003
    Yee HAW!
    Canada Geese... the one Canadian import that Congress doesn't want to put an import restriction on. ROFL

7. mrfabulous963

mrfabulous963 Piano User

Nov 26, 2005
    Geese suck, we actually had to cancel a Marching Banc practice because there were over 100 geese on our football field! And They were angry!

8. Tootsall

Tootsall Fortissimo User

Oct 25, 2003
    Yee HAW!
    They go well with a candy glaze and orange-peel/rice stuffing. :D

9. Alex Yates

Alex Yates Forte User

Aug 11, 2005
    Atlanta, GA
    RFMAO! I can't believe how this thread started and where it has ended up....CHEF TOOTS! (and all the little Whos in Whoville who helped him get there). Too funny. :lol:

While you're at it, call Horton and have him boil that dust-speck he's hoarding to complete the recipe.

10. butxifxnot

butxifxnot Pianissimo User

Jul 10, 2004
    Here...
    Yep. That'll do it.