Poor performance

Discussion in 'Trumpet Discussion' started by xjb0906, Nov 11, 2011.

1. kingtrumpet

kingtrumpet Utimate User

Sep 20, 2009
    New York State USA
    ARE you just nuts my friend --- TOUCHE on what????? the poster said he had a humble opinion of GM ole buddy, ole pal's playing -- BUT NEVER gave a reference so others could hear the fine, fine trumpet/ flugle playing of our good buddy GM. I don't think that is TOUCHE. I think that is his opinion, but it left many a young munchkin and some confused adults here of TM in a fog as to who GM ole buddy ole pal is --- and whether or not he could actually play.

again --- I will say gmonady is a MONSTER PLAYER --- ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

2. tedh1951

tedh1951 Utimate User

Oct 18, 2007
    The Wide Brown Land
    KT - I suspect you may need a visit to the Hardware store - your hinges seem to be loose again ROFL.

3. rowuk

rowuk Moderator Staff Member

Jun 18, 2006
    Germany
    Nails, Ted, nails. Everyone has to bear their cross. We can solve this one with a hammer.

4. kingtrumpet

kingtrumpet Utimate User

Sep 20, 2009
    New York State USA
    no -- I am OK, I was feeling a bit blue, so I started to breath again ---- and besides I was certain that when I came back to TM, I would be a kindler, gentler, nicer KT ---- I hope everyone is smiling, and happy, and puts a "LIKE" next to anything "lakerjazz" posts --- he needs that to reinforce his manly attributes, ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ......................."to the moderators, the black like heart with a man's name next to it, doesn't seem manly".............I liked that post it was ""CUTE"" ROFL ROFL

5. gmonady

gmonady Utimate User

Jan 28, 2011
    Dayton, Ohio
    Forget the nails Rowuk, think of how blue KT will be feeling when we screw the hinge through the nuts.

6. BustedChops

BustedChops Mezzo Forte User

Oct 1, 2011
    booze makes dehydration and being dehydrated makes for lousy lip muscle. Drugs...Eh....no...I'd rather not sell my instruments for drugs.
    Hell look at the greats...Many had problems with drugs...But look at Coltrane...He made great music after he quit the junk.

7. kingtrumpet

kingtrumpet Utimate User

Sep 20, 2009
    New York State USA
    "NUTS" -- quote from Brigadier General Anthony McAuliffe - WWII