Posting pictures

Discussion in 'Horns' started by topo3man, Oct 4, 2005.

1. topo3man

topo3man Pianissimo User

Jun 24, 2005
    Wilmington, DE
    I know I've seen this thread a million times but it doesn't seem to pop up on a search. How do you post pictures within the text of a message? I have an album on snapfish but I can not seem to get them to come over into the message. I copy the address from the properties of the picture and paste into my message. I highlight the message and hit the img button. Nothing seem to happen. What am I doing wrong?

2. Solar Bell

Solar Bell Moderator Staff Member

May 11, 2005
    Metro Detroit
    I use Imageshack, it's free.
    Go to imageshack.us and join
    You upload pics and they set them in different formats for sharing or posting in forums.

Also, anypicture you see in the forum, right click on it and go to properties that will show you what host they used. This one of our car will say imageshack.us/ in properties

[​IMG]

If you use imageshack, when it gives all the different ways to post, use
    Hotlink one for forums.(1)

One more thing,
    use a photo program to resize your pics so they are not HUGE.
    The above pic is 700 wide.

Good luck, let's see some pics!

-cw-

3. Tootsall

Tootsall Fortissimo User

Oct 25, 2003
    Yee HAW!
    I saw that attempt to post pictures; there were quite a few "%" in the properties. Did you right click and copy the properties? or take the URL directly from the address window in your screen? Sometimes you need to use a different method for getting the correct address. Does snapfish even support linking on the photos?

4. topo3man

topo3man Pianissimo User

Jun 24, 2005
    Wilmington, DE
    Thanks everyone. I went to imageshack and learned how to do it. There's no stopping me now!