Practice Heaven.

Discussion in 'Trumpet Discussion' started by turtlejimmy, Jan 8, 2011.

1. turtlejimmy

turtlejimmy Utimate User

Jun 6, 2010
    Oregon
    It's not me ..... you have to make the Turtles happy.

Turtle

2. Vulgano Brother

Vulgano Brother Moderator Staff Member

Mar 23, 2006
    Parts Unknown
    I tried playing "fetch" with a turtle once. It was the longest month of my life!

turtlejimmy likes this.
  3. BigDub

BigDub Fortissimo User

Dec 19, 2009
    Hillsborough, NJ
    Hey, Doc,
    The south Jersey people are geographically challenged, I'm afraid......LOL
    I'm off the thread here......sorry!

4. BigDub

BigDub Fortissimo User

Dec 19, 2009
    Hillsborough, NJ
    Ah, but it would have been done in three days if the HGTV people had to film it! They have their schedules to meet!!!

5. Vulgano Brother

Mar 23, 2006
    Parts Unknown
  6. gmonady

gmonady Utimate User

Jan 28, 2011
    Dayton, Ohio
    No problem, I am getting a head start. I will do the turtles proud. See what great finds I have made with the following link:

Happy Turtle Site - Online Pet Turtle Information Site

We can even build their ideal habitat right next to the shed. It'll be turtle heaven.

7. gmonady

gmonady Utimate User

Jan 28, 2011
    Dayton, Ohio
    Vugano Brother, could you send the list you found to me. I cannot get a patient of mine admitted to an inpatient unit for the life of me! I can only keep them contained in a 10 x 10 shed - just had to keep the shed theme going here. Sorry Turtle, different kind of padding for those walls.

8. turtlejimmy

turtlejimmy Utimate User

Jun 6, 2010
    Oregon

THAT is too funny ..... I saw them live when I was a kid, a few times and I've played that song more than a few times in public (and I'm still here to talk about it).:lol:

My version is a little deep and growly though (think Leon Russell type voice). You have to do something with a song like that if you're in public, singing it straight could get you on the Karaoike curcuit .... or locked up.:-?

Btw, you gotta love that psychaedelic floor ..... This original broadcast is where the Twister company got their idea for the game.

Turtle

Last edited: Oct 1, 2011
  9. Vulgano Brother

Mar 23, 2006
    Parts Unknown
    Oregon State Hospital in Salem is where One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest was filmed. The novel was written at an institution in Menlo Park, California. Funny how the two states connect, but they both have more than their share of crazy people. I would suggest that your patient move to Idaho--can fit right in with the locals.

That padding you suggest could provide good acoustic dampening, and if you prescribe it, maybe turtlejimmy's insurance will pay for it!

10. turtlejimmy

turtlejimmy Utimate User

Jun 6, 2010
    Oregon

Prescription: Take 4 - 8 Aurelex Panels and call me in the morning.

Insurance Co: "You got to fill out the form ...... (4 beats)...... And then you stand in the line."*

*Lyrics to a Paul Simon song ....

Turtle

Last edited: Oct 1, 2011