Printing for CD's

Discussion in 'Trumpet Discussion' started by Bikephan, Mar 27, 2006.

1. Bikephan

Bikephan New Friend

Sep 22, 2005
    Central Missouri
    I am working on a demo for wedding music. What I have in mind is about one hundred discs that can serve as business cards. I already have the recordings and the designs but I would like something that looks more professional than stick on labels on a cdr. Has anyone used a service they would recommend that prints CDs and packaging?

thanks
    T

2. TrentAustin

TrentAustin Fortissimo User

Oct 28, 2003
    Boston, MA
    I use Oasis CD (they are by far the best!)... but they might be expensive for short runs.

They also make small CDs the size of business cards for demos. It might be worth checking that out to make your product stand out over your competitors.

www.oasiscd.com (if you do go through them tell them I said hi... Connie Powell was my project manager and she's EXCELLENT!)

-T

3. jcstites

jcstites Mezzo Forte User

Jun 1, 2005
    Tallahassee, FL
    While i was flying back from nyc the other day I saw a cd printer in that skymall magazine.

It was $100 and printed directly to the cd. The designs looked pretty basic, but more professional than a stick on label.

I jsut googled and found this - http://www.steves-digicams.com/2003_reviews/epson_960.html

I didnt even know those existed until now, i may have to get one.