"Professional" Trumpet for sale

Discussion in 'Bb Trumpets' started by charzar, Jan 17, 2010.

1. charzar

charzar New Friend

Jan 17, 2010
    My father was a professional musician in NYC for many years. He fronted his band and played at Roseland, Lincoln Center, Barbara's, The Village Gate, and many other places. His main instrument was the sax, but he also played trumpet. He died 3 years ago and now I am selling his horns. His trumpet is a Wondertone Professional # 38756. I've not been able to find any info on line about this horn. It has pearl buttons and a case. Please let me know if you have any info and/or know anyone interested in buying it.

2. Kireduk.

Kireduk. Pianissimo User

Nov 22, 2009
    Newport, MI
    You're gonna need a name for that horn, a serial number won't be enough for these people, especially if you can't figure it out from the internet.

3. seilogramp

seilogramp Piano User

Nov 23, 2009
    Georgia, USA
    Huttl Wondertone possibly? Can you post some photos?

Last edited: Jan 23, 2010
  4. Kireduk.

Kireduk. Pianissimo User

Nov 22, 2009
    Newport, MI
    My apologies, my eyes read wonderful for some reason.

5. charzar

charzar New Friend

Jan 17, 2010
    Well, it is wonderful Wondertone! I've been trying to upload pics for days. The website keeps crapping out. If anyone has any ideas how to get the pic up.....

6. seilogramp

seilogramp Piano User

Nov 23, 2009
    Georgia, USA
    I suggest uloading to a photo sharing website such as Flickr or picasa. Then post a link to the photo here.

7. charzar

charzar New Friend

Jan 17, 2010
    [​IMG] let's see if this works...

Last edited: Feb 14, 2010
  8. charzar

charzar New Friend

Jan 17, 2010
  9. charzar

charzar New Friend

Jan 17, 2010
    Thanks! I think you should b able to see pics of Wondertone Professional Trumpet now. I'm interested in selling it, but cannot find any info on it. No idea what to ask for it. Very nice tone.