question for moderators

Discussion in 'Trumpet Discussion' started by Bob Grier, Jan 9, 2009.

1. Bob Grier

Bob Grier Forte User

May 4, 2007
    Greensboro, NC
    I'm not sure if this is the right forum but I didn't see anything more appropriate. A little over a week ago I posted a message for the administrator and haven't had a responce. What would you suggest to get an answer?

2. TrentAustin

TrentAustin Fortissimo User

Oct 28, 2003
    Boston, MA
    site support might be a better forum but what's the question? Maybe one of us can help ya out.

cheers,
    t

3. rowuk

rowuk Moderator Staff Member

Jun 18, 2006
    Germany
    Depending on what it is, you can post it in the respective moderators forum or send it as a PM.
    The owner and head honcho does not 24x7 manage the site. The forum moderators are in charge of keeping it clean.
    You are not being ignored!

4. Bob Grier

Bob Grier Forte User

May 4, 2007
    Greensboro, NC
    Actually I asked before and was told this is a question for the owner. It about posting a new thread or replying to post that I'm able to offer online lessons via web cam. I wanted to know if it was appropriate

help, I can't find site support.

5. rowuk

rowuk Moderator Staff Member

Jun 18, 2006
    Germany
    Bob,
    you just gave me an idea. Maybe we need a spot here at TM for advertising teachers. That would help the anxious beginner find (and perhaps judge by the quality of posting) an optimal start as well as other players looking for mentors or just a valid second opinion. MJ, what do you think? We could organize this by location or something.

6. Bob Grier

Bob Grier Forte User

May 4, 2007
    Greensboro, NC

I think that would be a great idea. I have read many post from students amatuers and comeback players that really need a face to face consultation/ lesson. Since players can post their results from the lessons, it would be easy for for people to choose a good teacher.:thumbsup: