WTS: R. Lawler C trumpet, near perfect

Discussion in 'C Trumpets' started by EdMann, May 1, 2015.

1. EdMann

EdMann Mezzo Forte User

Sep 20, 2007
    Los Angeles
    Price Reduced: My Lawler 91 C is up for grabs as I look to fund a project. This horn has rec'd rave reviews from anyone I've played it for, or who played it. The bore is .460, but with the reverse #3 leadpipe and slides, the blow is definitely large. It takes everything I can give it and what a sound! Bold, bright, beautiful. The scale is excellent. Some typical low C# and Eb issues, but a larger backbore nearly fixes it, and the dueling first and third slides make for an easy ride up and down.

Valves are Kanstul and have 99% compression. Roy tells me the horn was built in 1991 which accounts for the name. He seemed particularly proud of this model, and I've been a proud owner and player of this item for many years. Raw brass, no dents, no dings, no rot. third valve slide stop, seems to be a two piece bell. The tuning slide amado key needs a spring, but everything else is ready to go. Priced to sell. No case. I can throw in a Bach 5C mpc which plays well with this baby. PayPal only or cash locally in LA. More pics upon request.

1200 plus 35 for insured shipping

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 7, 2015
  2. EdMann

EdMann Mezzo Forte User

Sep 20, 2007
    Los Angeles
    sold