Re-lacquer?

Discussion in 'Trumpet Repair and Modification' started by Pseudonym, Jul 1, 2009.

Placement?

1. Silver, inside of bottom of bell.

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  2. Gold, inside of bottom of bell.

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  3. Silver, near the model-name placement.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Gold, near the model-name placement.

4 vote(s)
    66.7%
  1. tedh1951

tedh1951 Utimate User

Oct 18, 2007
    The Wide Brown Land
    Nick, I think contacting Felix at NYTC is probably the best advice that you have been given. It is wise of you to ask questions as you have, and it is good that you are not put off by some of the rubbish we spew out - seek, if you don't understand seek some more, keep asking till you get the answer that meets your needs. We are all happy to have been of help and trust that everyone has had some fun in the process. Good luck - keep us appraised of the outcomes if you will, please.

2. Pseudonym

Pseudonym Pianissimo User

May 23, 2009
    Dallas
    Well, I'll be back in a week and maybe I'll take a few pictures before I get her cleaned and un-dented. Have a nice week all of you!

-temp hiatus-

3. Pseudonym

May 23, 2009
    Dallas
    Well, I'm back! The cruise was great, I would recommend cruising with Carnival to anyone!

However, Felix still hasn't responded to my email. I shot one to him about a week and a half ago. Is it normal for someone to have to wait this long? Can anyone give me an alternate way of contacting him?

4. tedh1951

tedh1951 Utimate User

Oct 18, 2007
    The Wide Brown Land
    G'day Pseudonym - welcome back - you might try:
    Contact

5. Pseudonym

May 23, 2009
    Dallas
    Yeah, I realized I foolishly shot an email to his AOL address. Then I thought today, "You idiot! Who in their right mind uses AOL anymore?! That's worse than Internet Explorer and the like!"