re. rowak

Discussion in 'Trumpet Discussion' started by vanbuskirk, Oct 22, 2010.

1. chet fan

chet fan Piano User

Jul 3, 2009
    Uff, you twisted the context here quite a bit. House is brilliant doctor, Rowuk is brilliant trumpet teacher. House is commited to medicine, Rowuk is commited to trumpet. House is clever, Rowuk is clever. House insults people, Rowuk insults people. House lacks social skills, Rowuk lacks social skills.Those are the simmilarities. Limp and Vicodin are not relevant here.

Richards on the other hand is nothing more than a junkie.

2. Solar Bell

Solar Bell Moderator Staff Member

May 11, 2005
    Metro Detroit
    No, Oktoberfest in Germany is in September. (although it sometimes goes into the first couple days of Oktober.

Prost!

3. turtlejimmy

turtlejimmy Utimate User

Jun 6, 2010
    Oregon
    Chet Fan, can we save the random celebrity bashing for trumpet players??? (Hint: Keith Richards played guitar and wrote a few #1 hit songs ... okay, more than a few ...)

I think people can solve their issues in here with Rowuk by talking with him directly. If you have a problem with a post or feel offended (a few of us have been there), send him a PM. I butted heads in here with Rowuk (over Geese ...:lol: .... let me just say he also knows his Trumpeter Swans) but got above it with some humor. Now, I consider him an ally. If I had a big issue in here or was trying to work out something important before posting, I know I could send him a private message and he would take the time to read it carefully, take it seriously and give me an answer. I've done that. I consider it very gentlemanly of him to do that for us.

Turtle

4. tobylou8

tobylou8 Utimate User

Dec 22, 2008
    Virginia
    Lets change the name of the forum to:worthy::worthy::worthy: Rowukmaster.com !! ROFLROFLROFLROFL

5. chet fan

chet fan Piano User

Jul 3, 2009
    The difference between House and Richards is that House needed Vicodin in order to function normally. Of course with time he started to like the sideeffects of it. But Richards didnt need herion in order to function normally. That is the difference between the two. One is genuine junkie, and the other became the junkie, while trying to be normal.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2010
  6. turtlejimmy

turtlejimmy Utimate User

Jun 6, 2010
    Oregon
    The other "difference" (life is never that simple, is it?) is that one was a fictional television character and the other was a real person. :dontknow:

As for Rowuk, I think he should come out of his shell (for a change), stop sugar coating it, and TELL US WHAT HE REALLY THINKS!:shock:

Turtle

7. craigph

craigph Piano User

Mar 12, 2010
    Japan
    This thread made me wonder about hearing other heavyweight members. I tried Chuck Willard and the first hit is a video. I am listening to a VERY nice rendition of You Made Me Love You now. What tone!
    Is there some thread or link around here where links to videos / audio of members is collected? Could be interesting

8. trickg

trickg Utimate User

Oct 26, 2003
    Baltimore/DC
    Two pages of posts without more input from the OP - time to let this one go?

9. oldgit

oldgit Pianissimo User

Jun 16, 2010
    Basingstoke, England
    agree!

10. Markie

Markie Forte User

Jan 4, 2009
    Clarksburg, WV
    ---------
    Let's see now,
    Rowuk is committed
    House has been committed
    --
    Hey wait a minute, are you saying Keith Richards doesn't like vicodin!
    --
    rowuk is a brilliant trumpet teacher
    house is an actor
    this is a blog site
    ---