REALLY CRAZY TRUMPET THING!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Jazz / Commercial' started by Trumpimp Carper, Sep 20, 2005.

1. Trumpimp Carper

Trumpimp Carper New Friend

Sep 20, 2005
    west chester, oh
    Ok so i was on the internet looking for trumpet videos. One video looked like it wouldnt be complete crap, so i went to the website. Now the website is for people who do unusual things, and not just a trumpet video site. So i started watching it, for like the first twenty seconds theres nothing at all speacial, not even entertaining. Then the guy bends down and picks up a second trumpet, and is now playing two...WITH A DIFFERENT PART FOR EACH TRUMPET!!!! And that could be believable, but then he freakin plays one with his mouth the other with his nose, im like, laughing now, and even more at the end, when he plays out of his ears... Ok so heres the question. IS IT REAL?!?! Since I am only 15 years old and have been playing for four years, I might be more gulable then most trumpet players. And dont try to be a jerk and lie. Ok heres the website, please go
    www.kipperwillis.com/khoots/fishtank/
    its the one with the trumpet player...duh.

thank you for your help, and you should find enjoyment watching it.

M.C. --iii--<(
    _

2. BigBadWolf

BigBadWolf Piano User

Nov 30, 2004
    Los Angeles, CA
    Do you really think that a person could play through their nose and ear? :?: That is what should have keyed you into the farce.

3. Trumpimp Carper

Trumpimp Carper New Friend

Sep 20, 2005
    west chester, oh
    Ok after watching it a couple times i now realize i was completely retarded to doubt the fact that is is in fact bs

4. eisprl

eisprl Mezzo Piano User

Sep 26, 2004
    Halifax, NS CANADA
    this guy is the most fantastic trumpet player I EVER SAW!!!! WOW, he sure has the tounging in his nose down perfectly and the way that he circular breaths without ever actually taking in a breath.....amazing!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

(entertaining at least)

Eric

5. wiseone2

wiseone2 Artitst in Residence Staff Member

Nov 19, 2003
    Brooklyn,NY
    The tune is "Zorba" played by Herb Alpert and the Tijuana Brass.The guy miming the music was not even pushing down the right valves :roll:
    Wilmer

6. eisprl

eisprl Mezzo Piano User

Sep 26, 2004
    Halifax, NS CANADA
    Is it not called Zorba the Greek? (Just trying to be funny - how am I doing?) :-P

Eric

7. Solar Bell

Solar Bell Moderator Staff Member

May 11, 2005
    Metro Detroit
    Eric wrote:
    Don't give up your day job!

-cw-

8. Rick Chartrand

Rick Chartrand Piano User

Nov 22, 2004
    Toronto Canada
    Funny video but it is obviously fake :lol: As soon as he started to play with his nose and ears that should have tiped you off. It is possible to play two horns at once, as all youd do is use the sides of your lips but the prob would be to have the sides of your lips strong enough to play anything decent.

Thanks for the laugh

Rick AKA Trumpet Man

9. trjeam

trjeam Pianissimo User

Dec 5, 2003
    Maryland
  10. trumpet blower88

trumpet blower88 Mezzo Piano User

Jun 15, 2005
    Flagstaff, AZ
    This post inspired me to attempt to play two at once... I tried this morning, it actualy isn't that difficult. Its simple to play the same notes at once, a bit more difficult to play differant notes within the same partial, and very difficult to play differant partials. After about 10 minuets I was able to decently play a C scale and an Eb scale at the same time. It was fun, you should give it a try, haha.