Recommended eBay seller

Discussion in 'Trumpet Discussion' started by amzi, Jul 29, 2012.

1. amzi

amzi Forte User

Feb 18, 2010
    Northern California
    We often caution one another about eBay sellers to approach with caution. And, while one transaction isn't a verifiable pattern, I want to recommend eBay seller "56fowl". I believed that he had accepted an offer I had made for merchandise, but I was mistaken. The short story is that when we both realized what had happened he immediately refunded my payment and voided the sale. He even made a counter offer which I declined. We both left positive feedback--it was, after all an honest mistake--and eventually he even accepted my original offer. A real class act.

2. patkins

patkins Forte User

Nov 22, 2010
    Tuscaloosa, AL.
    Yes, it is good to point out positive transactions. 56fowl carries nice items as well.

3. Wondra

Wondra Pianissimo User

Mar 29, 2007
    I've purchased a few horns from John and he's a very reputable eBay dealer - once he even put nicer bottom caps on a horn...after the deal was already done.

4. PakWaan

PakWaan Piano User

Apr 4, 2010
    Orlando, FL
    I've bought a couple horns from John over the years as well. Nice guy, and always upfront and accurate about his items.

5. misty.sj

misty.sj Forte User

Jan 27, 2008
    Brisbane, Australia
    This is nice because I just bought an Olds Ambassador from him. I actually had tracking info within half an hour of the auction ending!

6. harleyt26

harleyt26 Mezzo Forte User

Dec 9, 2009
    Summerfield,Fl.
    I also have had very good and positive ebay dealings with 56fowl.