WTS: Romeo Adaci "Referenz 2001"

Discussion in 'Bb Trumpets' started by gigigal, Nov 23, 2016.

Tags:
  1. gigigal

gigigal Pianissimo User

Aug 29, 2012
    For sale a great professional Romeo Adaci Bb trumpet, model Referenz 2001.

Great attributes of sound, dinamic range, attack and intonation make this trumpet unique.
    Unfortunately Romeo Adaci last december (2015) left this world and now these horns are no longer made.

Technical data:
    Finish: silver plating with gold plated slides, top&bottom caps and bell (inside part).
    Top caps: Paua stone
    Conical bore : Ø11,82 mm in diameter
    Bell : Ø130 mm in diameter;
    Valves : Bauerfeind
    Valve caps : patented speed lock
    Case: Rome Adaci double trumpet soft leather case (Monette style).

This horn is in great shape and conditions.
    I can send photos and videos of the horn.

Price: $2000

2. cyber_shake

cyber_shake Mezzo Forte User

Jun 16, 2006
    The 'Nati
    I purchased this same model trumpet from NYTC back in 2004. Always enjoyed this stunning .465 large bore horn that was 'different' than most other horns available. The 3rd slide on my horn had a blemish, so I sent the 3rd slide back to NYTC and they sent me the palladium (bead-blasted silver) horn pictured while my gold one was without the slide. I snapped this picture of the 2 together before sending back the sweet silver loaner. Many Referenz horns have different bracing at the tuning slide. The model is Referenz 2001 ... but that does not mean the horn was made in 2001. I believe that was just the year Romeo Adaci Introduced this design. These are really cool horns. I'd buy yours in a minute if I needed another trumpet. Retail price was above $4K when I got mine.

[​IMG]

Did you get a mouthpiece with yours? The one pictured on the palladium is the Romeo Adaci Turbobore, which I would be interested in buying from you, if you don't use it. Please let me know: [email protected]. thanks!

3. gigigal

gigigal Pianissimo User

Aug 29, 2012
    Oh yes, this is a really great trumpet.

By the way, the horn has been sold.
    Thanks.

4. cyber_shake

cyber_shake Mezzo Forte User

Jun 16, 2006
    The 'Nati
    congratulations! That is wonderful news!